76

☆ 76. Chapter 76: Old Things

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 76: Old Things

It was half past six in the evening when Qin Chengyu came back. At this season, it was already dark. There was only a street lamp dozens of meters away from the old house, emitting a faint light in the wind and rain. The lamppost next to the old house has been erected, and it will take two days to connect the line, so except for the small light from the voice-activated lamp, it is now completely dark here.

It was dark inside the house. Qin Chengyu frowned, where is Su Ruoyan?

Opening the car door, he carried hot pot ingredients and various hot-pot dishes packed from the city. When he left in the morning, Su Ruoyan said he wanted to eat hot pot, and also named which restaurant and which flavor. He called in advance to tell the university town I already made a reservation at the hot pot restaurant there, so I made a detour to get it after get off work and got it back now, otherwise I could have arrived half an hour earlier.

The strong wind brought light rain, and when I opened the car door, my face was covered with rainwater. The cold air clung to my clothes with a biting chill. Qin Chengyu stood up with his collar, wrapped his coat tightly and walked inside. First, he opened the main door. Under the orange light of a floor lamp, Su Ruoyan was sitting on the sofa holding a blanket, with a confused look on his face, as if he was thinking about the origin of "who am I and where am I".

The door opened and the flowing air stirred up the dull warmth in the room. Su Ruoyan shivered from the cold and woke up completely.

"Come back...ahem..." I had just woken up not long ago, and my throat hadn't opened yet, so I spoke a few words very hoarsely. Clearing her throat, Su Ruoyan continued what she had not finished before: "You're back. What time is it?"

Qin Chengyu turned on the light, "It's six forty. Why are you coughing?"

"Oh my god, it's like this. It's late!" Su Ruoyan threw the blanket and stood up, "I actually slept all afternoon. I had dinner with Professor Jiang at noon. I wonder where he is now? I'm so sorry. I fell asleep while talking to him. , do you think I'm rude?"

"Call and ask. I'll take the hot pot ingredients to the kitchen and cook them first. You wash your face and have dinner later." "

Oh." Su Ruoyan took out the phone and lowered it. He raised his head and prepared to hit, hovered his finger on the screen, and suddenly turned his head to look at Qin Chengyu, his eyes sparkling, "Hot pot!" "

Yes, someone wanted to eat it, so I bought it." In autumn and winter, the weather is dry, Su When Ruoyan said he wanted to eat hot pot, especially spicy hot pot, he refused.

Su Ruoyan cheered, ran to Qin Chengyu, hugged his neck and kissed him on the mouth, "Yeah, that's great, uncle, let's have spicy hot pot tonight. There is broth in the refrigerator. Just mix it with some water."

Qin Chengyu He pinched the nose of Su Ruoyan's face and said, "There is no spicy hot pot. I ordered fresh fish soup, healthy mushroom soup, and mandarin duck hot pot. It's lighter."

Su Ruoyan fell on Qin Chengyu's body in despair, burying her face in him In his chest, "I want to eat spicy food, I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat..." In an endless loop, he thought, now he is greedy for this, he wants to eat tender mutton rolls blanched in spicy soup and wrapped in thick dipping sauce. You must put sesame sauce in the dipping sauce and put it in your mouth... "Eat, eat, eat, I want to eat it."

Touching the back of Su Ruoyan's head, "I don't have the spicy soup, but I brought the special dipping sauce in the store, so that everyone can eat it." I added spicy oil and asked for an extra bowl of sesame sauce they prepared."