27

☆ 27. Chapter 027: The heartless man

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 027: The heartless man

Qin Chengyu had a smile on his lips. The bright peach blossoms on the phone screen were not as beautiful as Su Ruoyan's delicate face. Su Ruoyan didn't know how good-looking he looked without the thick-rimmed glasses, especially when he smiled. , eyes as bright as stars, as if filled with all the happiness in the world.

Putting down the mobile phone, I could hear my colleagues arguing incessantly. The project in Taolin Village was not going smoothly. It was not because of the construction problem, but because there was a flaw in the entire "Broken Star Lake Project" of the Gucheng government. After the Gucheng University and the government The "Daqingshan Hydrological Survey Report" written by experts after more than ten years of research is not a good thing for the entire plan and those involved in the plan.

"Now the government is covering this matter up tightly, and the 'Broken Star Lake Project' is also advancing in an orderly manner. However, the problem of water source depletion in Daqing Mountain is a sharp sword hanging over everyone's heads. Once Daqing Mountain becomes barren, If the land and Moon Lake dry up, the beautiful scenery of the ancient city will become history. Let alone the development of tourism, whether it is suitable for human development is a question. According to the data in the survey report, it will happen in the next five to ten years. While it is The project has not been started for long. We leave as soon as possible. Do we have to stay here to witness the emergence of the first desert in the south?" In the conference room on the computer screen, a man expressed his opinion, "That's all I have to say, I hope Mr. Qin and everyone here should consider it."

Qin Chengyu is having a video conference. There are three people sitting in the simple conference room where he is. On the other side of the computer, there are seven or eight people in the conference room of Hengyuan headquarters, all of whom are major shareholders of Hengyuan Company. and management level. Through some means, the company obtained a survey report on the hydrology of Daqing Mountain from the old city government. The survey data was very shocking. The lakes that are as dense as stars in Daqing Mountain are disappearing at a rate of about three per year, and the water level is even worse. It has been declining year by year. Compared with the satellite images from ten years ago, the lakes, large and small, are 15% smaller, and the water surface area is also 30% smaller. Moreover, the lake is still disappearing, leaving only pits or light, bare brown soil layers on the surface or slowly being covered by green vegetation.

The reason why the old city has a lot of water is because there is a rich underground water vein, which supports the Qianbo Moon Lake and creates many lakes in Daqing Mountain. According to many years of survey data, this underground water vein now changes with the geology. , is gradually leaving from below the old city.

Natural landscapes such as the vast Daqing Mountains, the mighty Qianqingyue Lake, numerous lakes scattered like stars, and the water town style of the old city all depend on this water vein. The investigation report cruelly said at the end that with the current manpower, who can Nothing can stop it from changing its course. The cruelty of nature lies here.

The results of the investigation are unacceptable, but they are absolutely correct after repeated confirmations. The old city government tightly suppressed the news, but it could not bear the fact that many people were involved in the initial investigation. Now it is too late to shut everyone's mouths. Through various channels, it is estimated that emergency meetings are being held in many places now, just like Qin Chengyu's here.

Some people proposed to withdraw as soon as possible, but some people objected to this approach of losing without a fight, "How could the project that we have spent so much effort to successfully bid for just give up without a fight? The old city did not turn into a desert immediately, even if it was ten year, that is also the golden time for development. Why dont we seize this opportunity, build the resort, and earn back the cost spent on this project.