91

☆ 91. Chapter 91: Surprise and joy

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91: Surprise and Joy

When the nurse returned to the old house with the dishes specially made for Qin Boyu, she saw Qin Boyu fell to the ground, and Professor Jiang was supporting him. However, Professor Jiang only supported the person to prevent him from completely lying on the ground, instead of helping him to sit back in the wheelchair. He probably did not have enough strength.

But I always felt the atmosphere was weird.

The nurse thought so, but it was better for him not to inquire about his employer's affairs. Curiosity killed the cat. As a person with professional ethics, he always followed the rules and never inquired about what he should know and what he shouldn't know.

"Let me help Mr. Qin." The nurse put the lunch box on the table, leaned down and said, he had already opened the door, so he couldn't go back and pretend he didn't know anything.

Jiang Ran signaled the nurse to take over, but Qin Boyu grabbed his arm and refused to let him go. "Let go first. I can't lift you up because you are so heavy. OK, OK!" Under Qin Chengyu's gaze, Jiang Ran compromised, "I It's not enough if you promise not to leave."

Jiang Ran felt much more relaxed after telling another person about the matter that had been buried in his heart for many years. When he was relaxed, his mood was different. He was also facing Qin Boyu. He was resentful at the beginning, then chose to be indifferent and angry, and now he is calm. He found that he could really let go completely and regard Qin Boyu as an alumnus. , as classmates and friends who have not seen each other for many years.

As for love, he asked himself, it seems that there is really no more.

Time can really dilute everything and make unforgettable memories a thing of the past.

Jiang Ran, who smiled calmly, suddenly made Qin Boyu panic. Although he was a good person in the political circle, he was always more observant than others. As one of the best, he could analyze even the slightest expression on other people's faces. One, two, three, four, five. He immediately caught the difference in Jiang Ran's mood at this moment, as if the things he had held in his hands suddenly turned into water and turned into sand. No matter how hard he clenched his fist or pressed his fingers together, , are of no use, and continue to disappear, until there is nothing in the palm of his hand...

If he doesn't catch it now, he understands that he has really lost it.

I just regret that I am not good at what I do now and can't put the words in my heart into words. Qin Boyu frowned and said "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" words in his mouth because he was too impatient and his tongue was not smooth. Even more confused, others didn't understand a word he said.

In desperation, Qin Boyu broke away from the nurse and threw himself on Jiang Ran with his body weight. His flexible hand grabbed Jiang Ran's arm and refused to let go.

Jiang Ran hissed, Qin Boyu's strength was quite strong, and his arm hurt from being caught.

Qin Chengyu and Su Ruoyan came at this time. They were calling for people to come for dinner. Fortunately, they were able to get Qin Boyu into the kitchen.

When he came in, he saw Qin Boyu lying on Jiang Ran, who was half squatting. The nurse was standing on the side, neither standing nor squatting, with a strange posture.

"Uh." Su Ruoyan pushed Qin Chengyu. Why did the relationship between these two people change drastically while they were working in the kitchen? Are they really reconciled?