15

☆ 15. Chapter 015: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 015: Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms

Su Ruoyan opened his mouth to speak when his hand was pinched. He lowered his head and looked at the intertwined hands. At some point, Qin Chengyu held his hand, and a warm and down-to-earth feeling came from the warm and dry palm. Power, suddenly, Su Ruoyan's heart skipped a beat, and she was reluctant to break away, her eyes wandering to look elsewhere, thinking like an ostrich, just pretend she didn't see her, and let Qin Chengyu hold her hand.

The hand that was originally holding Su Ruoyan's arm, because he wanted to prevent Su Ruoyan from speaking, moved along the arm to the wrist, and took advantage of the situation to hold Su Ruoyan's palm. The soft palm fit perfectly with his own hand. Qin Chengyu didn't think too much and squeezed it. A hand stopped him from speaking.

Qin Chengyu said directly to the village chief, "We, Xiaoyan, are the biggest victims in this matter. The village chief asked him to contract the Taoyuan when he clearly knew that the company wanted to purchase the land. This is already an act of fraud. Xiaoyan is kind-hearted and does not want to go into details. , but I, as an uncle, cannot ignore it. I will let my lawyer talk to the village chief, firstly to solve the problem of Xiaoyan being deceived into contracting the Taoyuan; secondly, the village chief did not notify the villagers in advance about purchasing the land, which caused The villagers' dissatisfaction and misunderstanding have delayed the progress of Hengyuan Company's land purchase, and the construction of the resort may not be able to start as scheduled. The lawyer will explain all the losses and expenses incurred during this period to you in detail."

"What?" Village Chief Hei The fat body stood up at an incredible speed. He looked at Qin Chengyu in panic and disbelief, "I don't know what the expenses and losses are. You big bosses from the city bully us rural people. I won't sell the land." No more."

"The Gucheng government will issue a document after the year. Except for a few villages in Daqingshan, all villages will be removed from the village level and merged into nearby towns, including Taolin Village. Hengyuan is directly connected with Xiantao The town government signed a contract to buy the villagers' homesteads and fields in the village. The village chief is also old and did not inform the villagers in time after receiving the document." A man wearing a helmet walked out from behind Qin Chengyu The middle-aged man with glasses is short but very elegant. He is a lawyer who uses law as a weapon and is the legal adviser of Hengyuan Company. "Mr. Qin is busy with something. Since you have left this matter to me, let me have a chat with the village chief."

The lawyer gave Qin Chengyu a wink and asked him to go and have a good relationship. Qin Chengyu had a headache, "Senior, here we are. I'll leave it to you. I'll take Xiaoyan outside to have a look. Xiaoyan, are you willing to take Uncle Qin around?"

"I haven't been in the village for long, so I'll take Uncle Qin to my old house to have a look. ."

"Okay."

The two walked out of the main room side by side. Qin Chengyu's senior frowned, and when he walked to the table to get the documents, he couldn't help but mutter, "Did we make a mistake and we are not in love?"

"Look. It doesn't look like that, that child is only about ten years old. He looks so young and dull, not the type that Lao Qin likes." "

But Lao Qin held his hand."

"...the elder versus the junior. I dont know how many people call me uncle.

The senior knocked on the table with a folder, Its better for us to talk about this kind of gossip ourselves, dont talk about it outside, Chengyu is not having a good time in that house. It's even worse if you know this."