70

☆ 70. Chapter 70: Fairy Mist

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70: Xianwu

Su Ruoyan smiled and touched his head. It was indeed his secret, and it was never told to outsiders. Even if he was as close as Qin Chengyu, he didn't reveal a word, but he felt that Qin Chengyu knew something. Living together, his vigilance will definitely be lowered. If he is always on guard against his lover, there will definitely be clues leaked out.

Qin Chengyu didn't ask, and Su Ruoyan didn't tell either. Let's just treat it as a well-known and undisclosed secret.

After the old couple finished eating the peaches, they sat down for a while at Su Ruoyan's place. During this time, Naopao, who was not afraid of anything, jumped on the sofa and lay beside the old man's legs with her little hands, looking at the stranger with her big round eyes. of visitors. The fairy-like old man's expression was unnatural for a moment, and he felt itchy that he wanted to touch but was too embarrassed to do so, which made Su Ruoyan have a hard time holding back his laughter.

"Kid, let's go." Before leaving, the old man reached out and touched Naopao's head. His eyes showed a look of satisfaction, and even the wisp of beard was filled with joy. The old man was still worried about his own image, so he glanced at Su Ruoyan while touching him, and when he saw the look of understanding on his face, he coughed in embarrassment, "The cat is well raised."

Su Ruoyan smiled, "Grandma The cake is very good, you can touch it."

"Ahem, forget it. Little thing, let's go first, see you when you have time."

"Okay, grandpa, goodbye." Su Ruoyan sent them out and saw They went in after walking far away.

Su Ruoyan would see them in the next few days. The old couple walked around the village and went to Su Ruoyan's house twice. Su Ruoyan also cooked a meal for them, using their own little rooster to stew wild mushrooms found in the mountains. , there is also yam in the chicken soup, and yam is also wild in the mountains. This is the principle of eating from the mountains.

The old man was full of praise after eating, and said that Su Ruoyan's cooking skills were the best he had ever seen, even better than those chefs with several stars. All the credit goes to Lingquan. Without Lingquan, Su Ruoyan's craftsmanship is just that of ordinary home-cooked dishes. It can't be said to be good or bad.

...

On the 17th day of the lunar calendar, January 22nd of the Gregorian calendar, there are 12 days left before the Chinese New Year, 8 days left before Qin Chengyu comes back, and 2 days left before his mother comes back. Su Ruoyan is living life with fingers crossed, hoping that they will come back soon. , you can see your mother, you can not be separated from Qin Chengyu, and then celebrate the New Year happily.

Lying in bed and looking at the calendar, I found that the waiting days were so long. Turning over and getting out of bed, "Ouch!"

Su Ruoyan held her waist and looked at her growing belly speechlessly. She used to have a flat belly, but now she was holding a small watermelon in her arms. She still felt bloated and had a stomachache. The breath is bulging.

But he really can't lose weight. Now that the weather is cold, he doesn't even want to go for a run. If he eats a few bites less, he will be so hungry that he can get up in the middle of the night to take one or two bites of food.

It's strange that he can lose weight with the way he eats.

After putting on all the clothes, Nai Cake meowed urgingly beside him. It was hungry and wanted to eat canned food.