87

☆ 87. Chapter 87: Superfluous

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87: Duan

has finally brought up the children, and when they get older, they look forward to starting a family, starting a business, and having children. Qin Yousheng and Yang Liu have gone through wars and suffered hardships in their youth, and have grown into the mainstay of the country. When it comes to treating their children, they are still ordinary people with the simplest wishes of ordinary people.

When the eldest son has grown up and reached the age where he can take on heavy responsibilities and support the family, when they see a suitable girl, the couple will think about it in their hearts, imagining that after their son gets married and establishes a career, they will give birth to a few grandchildren. At that time, a group of children gathered around my knees, laughing and running. Just by imagining, it was a very happy thing.

Unfortunately, reality gave the couple a wake-up call, and all the good things turned out to be imagination.

Twenty or thirty years later, they thought countless times whether the ending would have been different if they had not stopped Qin Boyu and Jiang Ran from being together and had not forcibly separated the two.

They would still have grandchildren with the blood of their eldest son, and they would still be a happy family? !

can you?

Will not!

When you are in a high position, you have to be more careful, not only for yourself, but also for your family.

At that time, Qin Yousheng was competing for the highest position. Under the harmony, there was cruel criticism between political opponents. If he was not careful, it would be doomed. It's true that one step forward will lead to vast oceans and sky; one step back will lead to vast abyss.

Qin Boyu is not unaware of the things his family is facing. He has been a smart child since he was a child. He is naturally sensitive to politics and is born to eat this bowl of rice. But he is also a young man, with longing and yearning, impulse and passion. In the best years, he met the right person and had a vigorous relationship.

This relationship ended tragically.

Qin Yousheng's political opponents couldn't figure out his problem, so they started with his children. Once they cheated his father and mother, they could cheat the whole family.

Qin Boyu's unusual love affair was quickly discovered by interested people. If used well, it would be Qin Yousheng's stain. Even if Qin Boyu is not gay, it is enough to get some gossipy news. At that time, the thinking was conservative, and homosexuality was a perversion, which was the most beneficial manifestation of Qin Yousheng's inability to teach his children. A person who cannot even teach children well will have problems running a family, a country, and the world.

In order to prevent their children from being harmed, to advance their family, and to advance their careers to a higher level, Qin Yousheng and Yang Liu chose to forcefully separate Qin Boyu and Jiang Ran.

I thought that after the two of us were separated, things would slowly get back on track.

But what happened two or three months later completely pushed everything into the abyss.

Jiang Ran appeared in City B again, bringing her children with her. As soon as she got off the train, she was kidnapped by people sent by her political opponents.

I wont go into details of what happened next. The two factions competed and competed with each other. The fight was too fierce, basically "injuring the other by one thousand and hurting yourself eight hundred." In the end, no one went further, and instead let the third party take advantage of it. With the right time and place, we finally reached the top.