56

☆ 56. Chapter 56: Green clouds cover the top

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56:

Water suddenly gushes out of the long-dried spring covered with green clouds. The water column reached over two meters at its highest, and then slowly dropped, and the water flow slowed down.

Su Ruoyan breathed a sigh of relief and wiped the water droplets from his face. "Thank you for your hard work. Fortunately, we got it done in time, otherwise there would have been floods in Taoyuan." It is better to block the water

and provide a comfortable channel for the gushing water. , allowing them to be discharged into the river as soon as possible is the best way to alleviate it. When the water gushes out, Li Si is frightened. If it weren't for Zhang Qiang who rushed over with a shovel and someone later, there would have been a flood at the spring.

Of course, I would also like to thank the few tourists who came over. Without their help, the situation would not have been controlled in time.

The few tourists who stepped forward to help smiled and were about to say no, when one pointed at the newly appeared river and shouted, "There are fish!"

Everyone looked over, and sure enough, there were fish sprayed in the still turbulent water. When it came out, the fish struggled in the water and swung its tail. The fish's body reflected a crimson color in the sunlight.

"Peach Blossom Fish!"

The crowd burst out in exclamation. Some of the tourists who came over also recognized this fish. They were instantly surprised. The peach blossom fish that could not be caught was actually sprayed out of the water. Countless fish followed the winding path. The winding river channel enters the river that runs through the village.

So many peach fish attract tourists to catch them, but peach fish are so easy to catch. They just grab a handful of water with bare hands. Some people want to jump into the water to catch fish. Anyway, the water channel is very shallow. If you jump in, your knees cant reach it. If you take off your clothes, tie your collar and cuffs as a net to fish in the water, you will definitely catch fish.

As soon as someone did this, he was stopped by the people next to him. If such a good fish was caught by a few people, what would other people do?

Tourists were enthusiastic about catching fish with their hands, and the fish kept spurting out from the spring. This scene was photographed and posted online, which quickly attracted more attention, gave the resort a free GG, and attracted more people. Come find out.

The seemingly large number of peach fishes instantly broke into pieces and disappeared after entering the river, but there were still many more fish than before. The crowds setting out lines on the river bank erupted in cheers one after another. Those who took the time to fish also had good luck today.

The river in Taoyuan has been widened, and the river water has slowed down enough but is still gushing out. Just come and take a look from time to time. After evacuating the crowd of onlookers, Su Ruoyan left behind a few tourists who had helped before.

"Thank you everyone for your help. I'll treat you to dinner." Seeing that some people were trying to refuse, and seeing that they were embarrassed to eat together as strangers, Su Ruoyan knew that she was not thinking carefully, so she quickly changed the way to repay, "I'll give you watermelon, okay? Don't refuse, it's the most comfortable to eat a watermelon in this weather."

After thinking about it, those people nodded in agreement, but for a watermelon that was dozens of years old, they helped dig a few shovels of soil, and they really felt that they were suffering. Feeling guilty, we discussed and helped to continue repairing the river channel, widening the river channel more than ten meters long, ensuring that there was enough space to accommodate the gushing water, and then left one after another.

✓ Plant peaches with uncleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें