62

☆ 62. Chapter 62: Eat eat eat

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 62: Eat

the hot cocoa. The rich taste of hot cocoa slowly faded away in your mouth. Su Ruoyan, who was chewing gum for a change, carried a large bag of cheese tarts to Building A in Hengxi District. Hengyuan Company is on the 30th to 40th floors of this 42-story office building. Occupying ten floors of office space, it is already a presence that cannot be underestimated in Hengxi District, HS City, where land is at a premium.

After taking the elevator up, it was quite tiring to carry so many cheese tarts in her hands. Su Ruoyan put the bag on the ground and shook her hands. He made the egg tarts from the bakery into round balls. They were all freshly baked. This egg tart was very popular. Because it was so popular, there was a purchase limit. Each person could only buy twelve or three boxes at most. If Su Ruoyan hadn't had a small chance encounter with the shop assistant, she wouldn't have been able to buy so much.

The elevator went up and soon reached the 30th floor.

It's such a busy time at this time, almost no one is walking around outside, they are all working hard in the cubicle. When Su Ruoyan went out with the egg tarts, he still felt that the corridor was strangely deserted.

When the elevator door opens, there is a green plant scene. A shelf similar to Duobao Pavilion occupies the entire wall. Plants of all sizes are scattered among them, some are blooming, some have long leaves, and there are several pots of pothos with long branches and leaves. It's lush green. Surrounded by green plants, the two characters "Heng Yuan" are resolute and unrestrained. Only when you get closer can you see clearly that there is a line of small characters below these two characters, "Perseverance leads to tranquility."

Through the gaps in the plants on the wrong side of the road, you can vaguely see the general layout inside, with rows of beige desks and chairs, and staff working hard. If he didn't go to the mountains to contract land, he would probably end up like this. If you build a building, such a company, become such a staff member, and then live a nine-to-five job, you might not be able to meet their Uncle Qin.

Walking along the plant wall to the end is the entrance of the company. I expressed my intention to the girl at the front desk. She said that you can't go in without a reservation. Even if you go in, you can't see anyone. The bosses are in a meeting.

"That's such a pity. How long will it take for them to hold the meeting?"

The handsome guy said with a gentle voice and a look of regret on his face. The girl felt her heart pounding when she looked at it. She showed her gentlest expression and said in a sweet voice: "I'm sorry, this I don't know. Otherwise, you can sit in the rest area over there and wait for a while. I'll tell Mr. Qin's secretary and I'll let you know when he finishes the meeting." "Sorry for the trouble,

thank you. This is for you, the cheese tart from the bakery downstairs."

Taking the egg tart from the handsome guy, the girl blushed and watched Su Ruoyan walk into the lounge, watching him choose a seat by the window and sit in the sun , watched him pick up a magazine and read it for a while, and then watched him hold his head up little by little, and soon fell asleep.

The lounge is partitioned by glass, and you can clearly see the situation inside from the outside. You see the handsome guy falling asleep like this. The air-conditioning here is quite good. The girl was afraid that he would catch a cold, so she took the remote control to increase the temperature. Then she sat back in her seat and just propped her head up and watched, it was eye-catching.