33

☆ 33. Chapter 033: Im back

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 033: I'm back.

"Oh yeah, brother, let's go play games. A new copy of "Doomsday Crisis" has been released. Let's go fight zombies." Su Ruoyan jumped up from the bamboo bed excitedly, cheered loudly and let Lin Yu accompanied him to play games. His drained battery was suddenly fully charged. He had endless power and needed to do something to vent his energy.

The sleepy Lin Yu was startled by Su Ruoyan's sudden cheers. When he heard that he was going to fight "zombie" at night, he was not interested at all. That game was full of violence and blood. After many mutations, The zombies were so disgusting, "No, I want to sleep."

"Why don't you sleep? Get up and get excited!" Su Ruoyan pushed Lin Yu, how could he waste his good time sleeping.

Lin Yu curled up and hugged his head, "I'm not going, I'm not going."

"Okay." Su Ruoyan spread his hands, it didn't matter if he didn't have a playmate, he jumped on the spot for a while, "Brother, the quilts in the guest room are all sun-dried. You go to bed by yourself, I'm going to play games."

Lin Yu responded feebly, "Oh, you go ahead."

After a while, exciting game sound effects came from the room, and the roar of monsters penetrated the night. The penetration was so strong that Naopao, who was sleeping huddled on the sofa, was so frightened that he let out a sharp "meow" and jumped off the sofa, then slipped away to continue sleeping.

...

I dont know if it was because of the spiritual spring water. Su Ruoyan, who played games until two oclock in the night and went to bed while still fighting zombies in his dreams, got up at the same time the next day. There were no dark circles under his eyes and his face was rosy and shiny. Full of energy. On the other hand, Lin Yu, who went to bed very early, with a pale face, colorless lips, and straight eyes, floated out of the bedroom like a ghost, and glanced resentfully at Su Ruoyan, who was making breakfast.

Su Ruoyan was puzzled, "What's wrong? You didn't wipe off the toothpaste after brushing your teeth."

Lin Yu continued to look without saying a word, "..."

"Brother, what are you talking about? It's so weird how you treat people like this. "

Are you someone who plays games until late at night?"

"Yes." Su Ruoyan nodded without knowing why, "I looked at the time when I went to bed, and it was exactly two o'clock. The dreams I had at night were very interesting. I dreamed about and Our old Qinbei was besieged by zombies. We were short of food and water and we carried guns and swept through thousands of troops. Whoa, whoa, whoa, old Qin looked so handsome. Hehehe~" "

Our old Qin?" Lin Yu was suspicious, so intimate. It is definitely a term for a lover, but it is obviously not a term for a girl.

"Hehe..." Su Ruoyan pretended to be stupid, "Then you go wash your face and brush your teeth. I made noodles. In the morning we eat noodles, soy sauce noodles with green onions. Do you want eggs?"

From the distance, Lin Yu reached out and tapped Su Ruoyan, Since Su Ruoyan avoided talking, he stopped asking, "I want two poached eggs with candied fillings." "

Oh, I know you like to eat this. It's clean and hygienic, and the eggs are good. You go outside. Don't eat like this. I read the news yesterday that bird flu is serious. Poultry must be cooked at high temperatures." "