29

☆ 29. Chapter 029: Live broadcast life

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 029: Live broadcast life

"In love." The man sitting on the mahogany sofa glanced at Qin Chengyu's mobile phone and spoke firmly.

Qin Chengyu put away his phone and said with a slight smile, "No, just a friend." The original words rolled around on the tip of his tongue and then went back. Maybe he was subconsciously shortening the distance between him and Su Ruoyan, not between juniors and elders. Separation, but friends who are friends of the same generation, friends who are 10 years younger.

"Yeah." The man responded lightly, and did not discuss this with Qin Chengyu in depth. Instead, he continued the topic just now and said: "My parents are old and can't stand a few twists and turns. If the girl my mother wants you to see in the future doesn't Just bring it up if you are satisfied. Don't wait until you are about to get engaged to expose a series of problems."

"Brother, the company is in the stage of transformation and upgrading. I don't want to get married for the time being. I told my mother several times, but she didn't listen to me. "Yes." Qin Chengyu begged the man opposite him for the first time: "Brother, help me talk to my parents. I don't want to meet those girls, so there's no need to arrange a blind date for me." "

Since you think so, I will go with you They said that." Qin Boyu nodded and glanced at his watch, "I'm transferred to Province G. If you have anything, you can come to me. I have a meeting next, so I won't accompany you." "

Brother, go and do your work. Well, I..." Qin Chengyu came to the provincial capital of G Province three days ago to deal with some matters. He bought today's high-speed rail ticket to go to the old city, but his elder brother who became the top leader of G Province gave him a call in his busy schedule. He said he had something to discuss, so he came.

"Don't leave in a hurry. Let's have dinner together tonight."

"Okay." I'll call my assistant later because my itinerary for the evening needs to be modified.

Qin Chengyu watched his eldest brother leave. The older man almost retained the good looks of his youth. And because he had been exercising all year round, he did not have the wide waist of other middle-aged men. His straight and broad back was almost the same as what he remembered when he was young. The passage of time Growth has only added a restrained and deep charm to his appearance. He has been in a high position all year round, and even his back carries a majestic and solemn aura.

As the "old man" in the family, he was not close to his other brothers and sisters. When he was learning to speak, even his youngest sister had already made a name for himself in elementary school, let alone his eldest brother Qin Boyu, who was about to graduate from college. In the memory of two years, today is the most exchanged time.

Relatives and friends always say that they look the most similar to their eldest brother. This is why the idea of ​​"adopted son" is widely circulated but cannot be confirmed. In fact, there is no similarity in appearance. It's just the same "veteran cadre" style that creates misunderstandings. .

I hope that after my eldest brother talks to his parents, he won't have to go on blind dates in the future.

Qin Chengyu pinched the bridge of his nose. He was tired since he hadn't had a good rest for a while. He clicked on the voice message that came with the photo. A young man's clear voice sounded on his phone, "When will you be back?"

with a small complaint. , the complaints were lingering with deep longing, and complex emotions were brewing in Qin Chengyu's heart. The distance did not have the "alienation" effect as expected at the beginning, but because Su Ruoyan live-broadcasted the ordinary phone calls, voice calls, short videos, Photos, etc., are drawn closer.