59

☆ 59. Chapter 59: Cooperation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 59: Cooperation

After hearing this, Zhao Mingliang pretended to be stupid and smiled. He felt disgusted in his brother's eyes, and slapped the back of his head with a big hand. People say he is a big fool."

"Haha." Zhao Mingliang has been accustomed to being photographed by his brother since he was a child, and he no longer has a temper. If he tried it with someone else, he would have to hit him until he knew why the flowers were so red. .

After finishing taking care of his younger brother as usual, Zhao Mingjing smiled and introduced himself to Su Ruoyan, "Hello, boss Xiao Su, Zhao Mingjing, Zhao Mingming's brother opened a restaurant in the city, right next to Yue Lake. The name is very tacky, so it's called I can't forget it. My brother has been bothering you during this time. As soon as he came home, he said that the watermelon here is delicious and the food is delicious, so I couldn't help but go up the mountain to have a look. Hey, it's really like that, okay You can't afford it."

"Yeah, yeah." Su Ruoyan nodded and motioned for the other party to continue. He specifically said that he was a restaurant owner, and also said that the food on the mountain was delicious. After smashing it, he knew what the other party wanted to say. .

Zhao Mingjing is a person who speaks and does things cheerfully. Since he has taken a fancy to the fruits, vegetables, poultry, eggs, fish, etc. produced by Taoyuan, he doesnt beat around the bush and tries things out. He explains what he means straightforwardly, I want to buy from Xiao Su. Boss, you buy goods from here. I have people come here every morning to pick up the goods. I want vegetables, fruits, poultry, eggs, and fish. The price is negotiable and I will definitely satisfy you." "Cock, Cock,

Cock." A chicken crows, but I don't know what this one is. The little rooster was going crazy. It was about to get dark and he was pulling his neck and croaking at the top of his voice. The little rooster he bought had been raised for less than two months and was still a tender chicken. He was not big, but his coat color was very bright and his temper was bad. It's small, and when it's in a bad mood, it's easy to peck people with its pointed beak.

If these chickens are raised here, they will eat well and live well. If they live a happy life, they will grow taller easily. It won't take long for the little roosters to grow into big roosters. Hens can also lay eggs, while roosters can only grow meat and cause trouble. When they were fighting for territory and wife, they fought fiercely.

According to what Li Si said, and of course it was his parents' suggestion, he should let the hens have a nest soon, and hatch a batch of chicks before the winter gets cold, so that the hens can have a nest again next spring, and the old chickens can also hatch. Once they are fully grown, a batch of them can be eliminated, and you can also take the opportunity to observe whether there are any good breeder chickens, etc.

When it comes to raising chickens, Li Si's parents are good at it. Su Ruoyan intended to hire the couple to work here in Taoyuan, but the other party seemed to want to train their son and did not accept the invitation. He just became a non-staff member in Taoyuan. Li Si is not very old. He could have retaken the college entrance examination after failing the college entrance examination in one year. However, he seems to be very passionate about chicken raising (perhaps he developed a relationship with his parents raising chickens since he was a child). He does not want to retake the college entrance examination at all, but Su Ruoyan, the boss, and his parents didn't know anything about it, so he signed up for a breeding class at Gucheng Agricultural School, hoping to develop his chicken farming business. Maybe Taoyuan was just a springboard for his chicken farming business.