86

☆ 86. Chapter 86: In the Name of Love

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86: In the Name of Love

"I know the general layout of the community to make sure I don't go to the wrong place. In fact, I haven't had a good stroll here. Today I will take you and myself with me for a night tour. It's a quarter past eight now. I'll definitely go back to bed by nine o'clock at the latest."

Su Ruoyan nodded reluctantly, "Okay." If I wasn't a night owl before, I would never go to bed before eleven o'clock. At the very least, I would go to bed. A quarter past eleven. My life is very regular now. I go to bed on time before nine o'clock. I start to feel sleepy at ten o'clock. I will definitely fall asleep at ten thirty. The next day, I sleep unshakably until eight o'clock. I get up, have breakfast and walk around for a while, and then it's time to have lunch. At that time, after lunch, it was time to take a nap.

Su Ruoyan felt like there should be huge beads of sweat hanging on her forehead. She felt that she was either sleeping or eating all day long. Especially after finding out that she had a baby, the little uneasiness she had had disappeared and she felt that it didn't matter anymore.

The community occupies a small area, but it is used very reasonably. There are parks, squares, libraries, and gyms... and many facilities are free. You can read the books in the library and use the equipment in the gym. As long as you have fun, residents in the community can take free classes using the bakery shop opened in a corner of the library, as long as they bring their own materials.

This is not a community, it is simply a welfare center.

Su Ruoyan's mouth was drooling, and she looked very unpromising.

Qin Chengyu rubbed the top of Su Ruoyan's hair and said, "The people who live here are all veteran cadres who have made contributions to the country and have lived in peace for thousands of years. Young people only have the opportunity to take advantage of these resources because they have benefited from their fathers and ancestors." Once he doesn't make progress and work hard, When the elders die, the only way is to move out, and it is definitely impossible to continue to enjoy it.

Qin Chengyu's parents grew up and got married on a battlefield filled with smoke. Qin Boyu was not the eldest. There were actually children before him, but there were many twists and turns at that time, and the child died before he could walk. . The fathers used their blood and tears to create today's life. Although his parents were a little domineering and indifferent to him, they were always the people Qin Chengyu respected the most.

The community is well built and the security is very high. When you go out at night and walk in a deserted place, you will not feel eerie and scary. Instead, you will feel comfortable and happy after being away from the crowd for a short time.

They watched one or two shows at the party and then stopped watching. The main reason was that there were too many people and they arrived late. Not to mention that there were no seats inside, and they couldn't even find a good angle to stand in a circle outside. It is better to walk on the road than to stand on tiptoes and watch the excitement.

The two walked for a while, walked back at half past eight, and stood at the door of their house at nine o'clock. The gate of the Qin family is very simple. It is an iron fence with a spiral pattern and a fallen leaf-shaped decoration sandwiched between the two railings. Iron things tend to rust easily, so every year during the Chinese New Year they are maintained, rust removed and painted. What you see now is that they look brand new with a layer of paint.

After saying hello to the security guard at the door, the two of them walked inside along the path. When they opened the door, they saw the nanny, Aunt Wang, running around anxiously in the living room. She clutched her hands in front of her chest with so much force that her fingertips were glowing. Blue and white color.