34

☆ 34. Chapter 034: I want to fly as soon as I fall in love...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 034: I want to fly as soon as I fall in love...

The sun is high and scorching, but it does not prevent the two people who have just exchanged feelings from walking in the peach garden, and each of them eats a peach, which is extremely comfortable.

For a moment, there was only the sound of the wind blowing the leaves and the sound of eating peaches. She ate her own peaches, chewing up all the meat on the peach core. Su Ruoyan licked her fingertips and glanced at it. Qin Chengyu's profile and facial features are still a bit out of place, and he forgets them as soon as he turns his head, but it is really much better than before.

"What do you want to say?" Qin Chengyu asked.

Su Ruoyan pursed her lips and smiled, not because of shyness, "Uncle Qin, let's applaud for love."

"...What?"

Su Ruoyan stretched out her paw and patted it, making a "papapapa" sound, "Hey Hehe."

"..." He didn't understand the previous one. If he didn't understand this, he would no longer be a young man. "You little gangster, let's fall in love first." I want to fly as soon as I fall in love, but that won't work!

The little hooligan Yanyan was frustrated, "Uncle, it's really not possible. I'm no longer single. Why don't you enjoy the feeling of ML? We can unlock many postures." The

frank and sincere Su Ruoyan made the steady and restrained Qin Chengyu unable to resist. I feel very happy that the child who is completely opposite to my own personality is far from the ideal partner I set before, but the goal of having a like-minded and similar age is more like finding a friend than a lover, and the flirtatious little hooligan makes me even more excited. He rejoices.

"Stop calling me uncle, I'm not your uncle." If you call me uncle again, you always feel like you are doing something unethical, which is not good.

"Okay, Da Qin." Su Ruoyan followed suit and hugged Qin Chengyu's arm, which was the dessert before the big meal.

Zhang Qiang ran over in a disgraceful manner, shouting as he ran, "Boss, boss, another boss Zeng is here."

Su Ruoyan was pulled away by Qin Chengyu and looked at Qin Chengyu aggrievedly. Qin Chengyu rubbed his head and said, "There are outsiders." Here."

Su Ruoyan, who was flattered, smiled, "You can do whatever you want without outsiders, I know."

Zhang Qiang came closer and said breathlessly: "Boss, there is a man who says he is Boss Zeng waiting for you outside the orchard. , said he wanted to buy peaches."

"Boss Zeng?"

"Not the same person before."

"Well, we'll go over there."

Su Ruoyan and Qin Chengyu walked in front, and as he walked, he told Qin Chengyu what happened yesterday Zhang Qiang followed behind. Looking at the two young men walking side by side, one energetic and one calm, he always felt that the atmosphere between them was strange, but he couldn't explain why he was to blame. As a straight traditional Chinese As a young man, even if Su Ruoyan and Qin Chengyu were walking hand in hand, he would never think of going there.

Because I knew someone was waiting outside, I increased my speed when walking. According to their footsteps, they walked over in about ten minutes. Su Ruoyan was panting slightly. Because of the exercise, his cheeks were red and there was a little sweat. They looked like ripe peaches in the orchard, and they were delicious. .