24

☆ 24. Chapter 024: Bookmark Temptation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 024: Bookmark Temptation

Coming out of the supermarket, Qin Chengyu was carrying a bunch of things. Next to him was Su Ruoyan, who was eating an egg waffle. There was a vanilla-flavored ice cream ball on top of the egg waffle, and the ice cream ball was sprinkled with crispy peanuts. , drizzled with fragrant chocolate sauce, Su Ruoyan scooped a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. This was the best ice cream he had ever tasted, because Uncle Qin bought it for him.

After tearing off a piece of egg waffle, Su Ruoyan glanced at Qin Chengyu and said, "Uncle Qin, try it too, it tastes delicious." "You can eat it,

I don't like sweet things."

"It's not very sweet, just try it a little bit. , so that I won't be embarrassed and feel like I'm eating alone now." Su Ruoyan ran two steps in front of Qin Chengyu, and brought the egg waffles on his fingers to Qin Chengyu's mouth, "Take a bite, it's really not sweet. ."

Qin Chengyu glanced at the egg waffle helplessly, "I'll put the things down and do it myself." "

It's okay, just eat the same thing with my hands. I just washed my hands." Su Ruoyan blinked, eyes wide. Become water? The reason for the lawsuit is cute! br />

"Okay." Qin Chengyu agreed with a soft heart.

The egg waffles Su Ruoyan brought up were not big. Qin Chengyu bit a small corner and pushed it out with some force. Su Ruoyan did not let go of his fingers. Seeing that the egg waffles were about to fall, he subconsciously opened his mouth to catch them, and then pulled them out. Su Ruoyan also put her fingers into her mouth. The mouth quickly opened, Su Ruoyan withdrew his finger without any reaction, and put it into his mouth very naturally, saying vaguely: "Vanilla-flavored ice cream is the best." "

Yes." Qin Chengyu responded. He was a little absent-minded, his eyes glanced at Su Ruoyan's fingers from time to time, and his eyebrows furrowed, but he saw that Su Ruoyan didn't feel any strange. Maybe he was overthinking, he probably really felt that there was ice cream on his fingers.

In the slightly strange atmosphere surrounding the two people, they arrived at the parking lot, drove out from the exit, and showed the shopping receipt from the supermarket to the staff at the exit without charging a parking fee.

The car drove out of the parking lot into the driveway and merged into the traffic. Su Ruoyan looked at the direction and said, "Uncle Qin, it's a long way back from here."

"Well, I know, we are not going back to Taolin Village, I will take you there A place."

"Where are you going?"

"One of my properties in the old city."

"Oh." Su Ruoyan nodded, "Uncle Qin, you are very familiar with the streets of the old city." "

I have been to the old city. I drive on the road many times and am quite familiar with some major places."

"What a shame?" Su Ruoyan lowered his head and poked the ice cream with a spoon.

"Huh?"

"You will definitely visit grandpa when you come to the old city. Isn't it a pity that we have never met him once?"

Qin Chengyu was happy, "What's such a pity? We don't know each other now. In fact, Although we have never met each other, I have known you for a long time from your grandfather. The teacher often praised you, saying that you were filial and thought of them in everything. He said that you learned cooking from your teachers wife and almost missed cutting potatoes for the first time. My son cut off his finger and said that you were dishonest when you were sleeping. You rolled out of bed and didn't wake up. In the morning, my wife went to call you for breakfast, but you were nowhere to be seen. She looked for you everywhere, and finally you crawled out from under the bed."