81

☆ 81. Chapter 81: Eavesdropping?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81: Eavesdropping?

In the blink of an eye, Qin Boyu and Jiang Ran disappeared in front of him. Su Ruoyan grabbed Qin Chengyu's hand and walked quickly, "Let's go, let's follow and listen."

Qin Chengyu grabbed Su Ruoyan's hand to prevent him from leaving. Too fast, "Don't walk too fast, the ground is slippery."

The ground is paved with bluestone slabs. It's cold now, and the cold and hard stone surface seems to be covered with a thin layer of ice. In Qin Chengyu's opinion, it's a little careless. It will slip, not to mention the stone surface is old, uneven and stumbling. What should I do if I stumble when I walk too fast?

Qin Chengyu thought a lot. He wished he could hold Su Ruoyan in his arms and hug him wherever he went. He also wanted to feed Su Ruoyan when he was eating. He felt relieved to have Su Ruoyan in his arms twenty-four hours a day.

Su Ruoyan nodded randomly and urged Qin Chengyu to speed up, but his hand was grabbed by Qin Chengyu, which restricted his speed to a great extent. When the two of them arrived at the living room, the door there had been closed. It was obvious that The person talking inside did not want others to disturb him.

Su Ruoyan shrugged and glared at Qin Chengyu angrily, "The speed should be faster. It's better now. They are locked out." "

They have something to say. Even if they came in with them just now, they would be asked to come out."

Holding his fist and waving it, Su Ruoyan said excitedly: "Your eldest brother is so strong, black-faced and cold-hearted. If you take action, the weak Professor Jiang will definitely not be able to withstand it. Should we stay here, no matter what happens?" Help."

Qin Chengyu shook his head helplessly, "Brother is a gentle man and won't do anything." Qin Boyu has long passed the impulsive age of never beeping if he can do it, and has evolved to the point where he will never do anything if he can beep, and he won't do anything Move yourself. Moreover, Qin Chengyu pursed his lips lightly. As the old saying goes, he has been there before and knows what it feels like to like and care for someone. When he saw his elder brother, he seemed to see another version of himself.

Qin Chengyu guessed that the eldest brother and Professor Jiang must have had something when they were young. The eldest brother has endured a lot of pressure and remained unmarried for many years, so the Bai Yueguang hidden in his heart must be Professor Jiang.

Love matters can only accommodate two people, and it would be redundant for one more person to participate. Qin Chengyu did not approve of Su Ruoyan joining in the fun.

Pulling Su Ruoyan out, he said something else to divert Su Ruoyan's attention, "There is a Taoist temple on the mountain. It is said to be very efficacious. Let's go and have a look. There is a spring behind the mountain called Changshou Spring. Drinking it can cure all diseases." Let's drink some and take it home to make tea."

Su Ruoyan said with a crooked mouth. The family used serious spring water every day, so there was no need to go to other places to ask for it. But unable to resist Qin Chengyu's slightly pleading tone, Su Ruoyan raised his legs and followed him. It was not an upright person's behavior to listen to others, so he decided to forget it.

"You investigate me!"

The voice in the living room suddenly came out. Su Ruoyan looked at Qin Chengyu, he didn't overhear this.

"I'm sorry Xiaoran, I just want to know your situation."

"Are you satisfied now?" Jiang Ran asked.

Qin Boyu looked down at the marble countertop. In the winter, the countertop was cold, as if a biting chill ran into his heart along his fingertips. "You're not married, why did you lie to me!"