92

☆ 92. Chapter 92: Rebirth

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 92:

Su Ruoyan, a new student and inexperienced, groaned a few times and sat on the bed holding his stomach. He felt like he was an inflated balloon. If there was any slight movement, he would explode.

Of course, Qin Chengyu would not leave Su Ruoyan at home alone. He had been commuting to and from get off work normally before, but in the past month, he had basically brought back all his official work.

The rented house is definitely not as good as the one at home, but Qin Chengyu also tried his best to make it comfortable. The layout of the one-bedroom and one-living room is not large, and there is not much furniture, but everything you need is available, and there will never be any inconvenience. .

Su Ruoyan was taking a nap in the bedroom, and he was working on the sofa in the living room, dining room, and study room. The second and third phases of the Taolin Village project started smoothly. All the money earned from the operation of the resort after the completion of the first phase of the project was used, and no additional funds were allocated by the company. This shows that the potential of the resort is huge and further proves that Qin Chengyu's decision is correct.

Qin Chengyu smiled when he saw his colleagues saying this in the group. They believed that the development of Taoli Village depended on his decision-making, and he believed that his greatest luck was meeting Su Ruoyan. Without his little words, Daqingshan would have gradually become barren, and the resort that relies on the soil and water of Daqingshan would not have any prospects. His Xiaoyan has a secret. If he doesn't tell it, he won't explore it himself, because Qin Chengyu knows that his Xiaoyan will never do anything to hurt him. His only worry is that he is afraid of harming Su Ruoyan himself. What Qin Chengyu can do , that is, watching carefully from the side, and he will intervene if anything goes wrong.

Just as he was thinking about his big baby, there was a humming sound coming from the bedroom. Qin Chengyu's heart skipped a beat and he stood up suddenly. He threw his notebook on the sofa, where he found the unread documents and unsigned requests. Wait, he doesn't care anymore. Not to mention three or four years ago, if someone told him a year ago that he would leave unfinished work and do other things, he would definitely scoff; but now, with hundreds of millions of projects waiting for him to sign, he will also Throw it aside without hesitation, no one or thing is more important than Su Ruoyan.

With just a gust of wind, Qin Chengyu disappeared into the living room. The next moment, he appeared in the living room wrapped in a blanket and Su Ruoyan. "Don't be afraid, let's go find Dean Jiang right now."

Su Ruoyan's face was not pale, but because of the pain, his face turned red. Now his face was more like a doughy dough with red spots. He raised his hand and touched Qin Chengyu's face, rubbing his cheek on his shoulder, "Don't worry, Dean Jiang said, they have mastered the technique of giving birth very well. After you go in, you will have diarrhea on your stomach." Make an opening, take the child out, and sew the opening back up. The action is super fast. I can come out in the blink of an eye while you are outside. Even if there is an extra scar on the belly, I dont know if it will disappear."

Qin Chengyu What he said did not make her feel relaxed, but made her even more nervous. What does it mean to make a cut on the belly? The cut is so easy to cut. It is not easy for a woman to give birth, let alone a man.

Lowering his head, Qin Chengyu put his chin on Su Ruoyan's forehead. He heard his voice tremble a little, but it was so gentle that it seemed like it could drip water. "Baby, stop talking. What you said made me nervous. I'm not worried, and don't be afraid either. I'll give Dean Jiang a big red envelope and ask him to do the surgery himself and make the wound look better. I promise If there is a scar in the future, it will be a very beautiful scar."