48

☆ 48. Chapter 48: Making trouble

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48: Make

waves and make waves~

A good night is all about having fun.

Su Ruoyan's appearance shocked a group of people. Their parents and elders were all in the same circle. Even if they were not in the same circle, they had grown up seeing each other and knowing each other. For example, Li Beining and Qiao Sibao are considered top-notch dudes in their circles. As long as they don't get involved in anything too extreme, they are basically crazy. As for Su Ruoyan, this famous sick man is a good boy and has no social circle to speak of. If we really talk about the circle, it is just classmates in school.

Li Beining and Su Ruoyan were able to become children thanks to the strong matchmaking efforts of their mothers.

Just like making up for what is lacking, and protecting what is lacking, Su Ruoyan's qualities are very popular among all the fun-loving dudes. Almost everyone has told Li Beining to not lead Su Ruoyan into trouble.

But I didn't expect that Su Ruoyan would come and change his appearance. If he was cherished before, then now everyone has some similar feelings. It turns out that deep down, they are all the same people.

People who were still slightly estranged talked about everything over a glass of beer.

Among all the people laughing and laughing, Qiao Sibao cried the loudest. He huddled on the sofa holding tissues and cried. His original strong eye makeup had turned into two lumps, and he could stand shoulder to shoulder with the national treasure.

"Uuuu, that bitch actually beat me. She bought a leather whip and hung it on the bedside. She said that if I made her unhappy, she would whip me..." "

Uuuu, not only beat me, but also verbally attacked me. My heart says that I dont have six-pack abs or mermaid lines, Im not as good as a salted fish...

Ugh, lets forget about the verbal attack, she actually cares about my anus and says about my little brother, uh uh uh " Qiao Sibao, who was crying so much, broke away from Li Beining's hand and stared at Li Beining with eyes swollen like grapes, "Why are you covering my mouth? Oh, you're bullying me too."

"Xiaoyan is still here, He is still young."

"What a child!" Qiao Sibao pointed forward, directly at Su Ruoyan's chest, "Such a big hickey, just pretend I didn't see it."

Li Beining was speechless. He even said on the way that Xiaoyan had grown up. , such a big red mark is really nothing small. He didn't let Qiao Sibao talk, out of habit, out of habit, because he was afraid that the good baby Su Ruoyan would hear something he shouldn't hear, orz, but the good baby wasn't actually good either.

The eight or nine people in the box on the second floor were the only ones who could really enter their circle. When Qiao Sibao said this, they all looked at Su Ruoyan's chest.

Su Ruoyan took the time to pull up the collar, "I can't help it, the one at home is too spicy, it's normal to leave some marks." God knows, he is the one pestering Uncle Qin.

Everyone roared and made Su Ruoyan call people over. They wanted to give gifts to the younger siblings.

Su Ruoyan smiled slyly and took out her cell phone as if to make a call. She turned the phone around in her hand and put it back into her pocket, "I'm afraid you won't have a good time if I call him here." As for my younger siblings, Then everyone will call him aunt, haha.