80

☆ 80. Chapter 80: There is a situation

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 80: There is a situation.

The old man of the Su family has two sons and two daughters. After each of the children got married, the uncle married two wives and gave birth to a son and a daughter each. Su Ruoyan was the only son, and the others of his generation were all children of his aunt. It seems like a pretty big family, but it's actually not many if you break it down so finely. No wonder the old man is so keen on marrying a wife and having children. The old mans greatest wish is for the family to prosper and for the family to be filled with descendants. The continuous succession of descendants means the survival of the family. In his opinion, it is more important than the education of his children. If there are many descendants, even if some are ineffective, but the base is large, there will always be outstanding ones.

The old man's thoughts are so capricious that he even encourages his children and grandchildren to cheat for the sake of the family's heirs. As long as he has a son, he can find anyone.

Likewise, the idea is so extreme.

According to Jiang Yuan, poor heirs are all related to physical constitution. Unless the men of the surviving clan marry women within the clan, they should not have many children and grandchildren. It is not a derogatory meaning. As long as the family can be continued by a single generation, it is better than having many children. Many grandchildren are much better than the second generation.

Under Su Ruoyan's shy and annoyed gaze, Qin Chengyu asked how to prevent pregnancy.

This kind of problem is really embarrassing and strange when it happens between two men, but it is a normal thing for the survivors. Jiang Yuan led everyone directly to the courtyard and took a small flowerpot from the corridor. Inside the flowerpot is a succulent plant that is less than the height of a palm and is similar to a jade tree. The leaves are narrow and slender, and there is a thin silver thread in the middle of the leaves. The body is small and delicate, and the shape is like a jade carving. It is very beautiful.

"This is called the Yinjian tree. It has a cold nature. The next day after finishing, pick a leaf and pound it into mud. Boil three bowls of water into one bowl, add honey and drink it." Jiang Yuan put this small pot of Yinjian into a bowl. The tree was handed to Su Ruoyan's hand, and he said with a joking look: "I divided this pot from the mother tree. It's still small. You should take your time and use it." Pointing to Su Ruoyan's belly, "I won't do it for him. It can be frequent and exciting."

Not to mention Su Ruoyan, even Qin Chengyu felt embarrassed.

After solving a major issue, I felt heavy-hearted. Since I came to Baoyue Town, of course I had to have a good time. After watching the performance of the Gucheng Folk Art Troupe in the evening, the two of them followed Professor Jiang back to his home and stayed here for a whole day. In the evening, I felt satisfied when I got up the next day and had a special breakfast of Baoyue Town.

Su Ruoyan has a big heart and never thinks about things that should be let go. What's the big deal about having a child? This is the crystallization of love, and no one else can ask for it. Once he thought about it, Su Ruoyan immediately relaxed. He should eat and drink when he should, but he was a little cautious in his words and deeds. He couldn't run around and jump as carelessly as before. What he was carrying now was not flatulence but gas. Baby.

Su Ruoyan was careful, and Qin Chengyu was even more cautious. If there were more people to protect him, but if there were fewer people to hug him, he would be afraid of eating less, and drinking soup would be afraid of being hot, so he had to roll up his sleeves and grab the bowls and chopsticks to feed him.