8

☆ 8. Chapter 008: Forgotten Faces

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 008: Forgotten Faces

At three quarters past three, Su Ruoyan drove his cousin's car out of the community, with Qin Chengyu sitting in the passenger seat. Unable to worry about the peach trees in the yard, Su Ruoyan could only leave with his grandpa and grandpa looking slightly disappointed and lonely. But before leaving, he did one thing, which was to secretly replace the mineral water in the water dispenser at his grandpa's house with Spirit spring water.

He tried it last night. When the spiritual spring water is poured on the plant, it will not cause abnormal growth. In addition to being healthier and stronger, it still grows according to the laws of nature. The mutation of the peach tree is entirely due to its own extraordinary nature. Su Ruoyan drank the Lingquan water himself. It tasted sweet and had the same taste as the best mineral water. After one night, he not only felt that his sleep quality was better and his body was relaxed, but he also didn't grow a few centimeters at once. He could rest assured. If you replace tap water with spiritual spring water as your daily drinking water, there will definitely be changes in the long run, which will definitely improve your health.

"Xiaoyan can just take me to the cafe before. My car is parked over there." Because it happened to be on the way, otherwise Qin Chengyu wouldn't have made this request.

"Uncle Qin, you should have told me earlier. You went to my school and grandpa's place again, which took up your time." Su Ruoyan has no psychological barrier in calling a young man his uncle. He is only twenty-two this year. Qin Chengyu is more He is ten years older and deserves the title of uncle.

This call of uncle made Qin Chengyu slightly depressed. Unknowingly, he was already in his early thirties. "I don't have anything to do in the afternoon, so it's good to follow you around. This is the third time we have met. Xiaoyan, please remember me next time we meet. To be honest, your performance today was a bit exaggerated and the effect was not very good. Okay."

"I'll try my best. I have prosopagnosia. Next time you see me, just speak. I remember your voice and will recognize you when I hear your voice." Su Ruoyan said calmly, not feeling embarrassed at all. Blindness is a serious problem that needs to be covered up.

"Prosopagnosia?"

"Ang, facial amnesia, caused by brain damage. Once you get used to it, apart from not being able to recognize people's faces, it doesn't affect your life." "

No wonder." No wonder they recognized themselves as Lin Yu. They The two have similar body shapes and are wearing similar clothes today. They look alike even if they don't look at their faces when they sit.

Facial amnesia caused by brain damage was beyond his control. Su Ruoyan could only remember people based on some characteristics. He could not forget the woody fragrance of Qin Chengyu's body with the bitter taste of tobacco, and he was also impressed by his mellow and deep voice. "Next time my brother calls me to ruin his blind date, I won't go. I'm impressed enough once. Uncle Qin's place is here." Qin Chengyu

looked outside, and sure enough he had arrived at the entrance of the parking lot. We can't do it here. Parked for a long time and he had to get off as soon as possible. "See you next time, Xiaoyan."

"Okay..." The man's broad chest leaned towards him, and the woody fragrance mixed with the smell of tobacco completely enveloped Su Ruoyan. The smell seemed to have a form, wrapping himself up unscrupulously. Su Ruoyan suddenly froze. , subconsciously stretched out his hand to push. The taste was instantly withdrawn, the generous chest left, and he was free again. Su Ruoyan finally spit out the word "的" in his mouth.