22

☆ 22. Chapter 022: It will be suitable

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 022: It will be appropriate.

The history of Grandpa Su Ruoyan's fortune is closely following the changes of the times. If the cheating life needs a concrete figure, it is absolutely appropriate for him to be the spokesperson. After making a fortune and reaching the peak of his life, Grandpa Su began to make life more exciting according to his temper. So Grandpa Su Ruoyan married four wives and wanted many, many sons.

It's a pity that he only gave birth to three sons as he wanted to have a family full of children. Su Ruoyan's father was the second oldest. There is a capable older brother above, and an old younger brother below. Su's father seems to be ordinary. He fell in love with Su's mother during college and it was set for life.

Su's mother saw that Su's father was honest, down-to-earth and willing to work, so she decided her life with her first love. Facts have proved that first love is sometimes unreliable, and seeing an honest and reliable man become bad actually makes him even worse. When Su Ruoyan was eight years old, he fell off a rockery due to a serious accident. The accident not only made him lie in the hospital for a month, but also caused damage to his brain and optic nerve, making him highly myopic. Blind patients.

It took Su Ruoyan a long time to adapt to the days when he couldn't distinguish faces. His mother accompanied him through the most difficult years. The day and night companionship did not make her son recover, and even caused her husband to cheat. The reason for the cheating was ridiculous. , he wanted a healthy son.

A healthy son is the heir to the estate that meets his grandfather's requirements, and is an important reason for his father's marriage. Su's mother had been criticized by her grandfather for a long time because she was injured when giving birth to Su Ruoyan and could not continue to continue the Su family's bloodline. Su's father didn't say anything, but he was complaining in his heart.

Su Ruoyan's injury was just an excuse for him to cheat.

It's a pity that the illegitimate child born from an affair is not as healthy as Su Ruoyan. He was born with a medicine bottle. I don't know what kind of heart the illegitimate child touched Su's father. He was completely devoted to his second son, seeking medical advice and medicine, and praying to gods and Buddhas. Su Ruoyan looked at her father with cold eyes, and her heart longing for her father's love had already gone cold.

Both mother and child had called Su Ruoyan before and told her that the child's kidney was failing and needed a kidney transplant. Su's father was jumping up and down asking relatives to do a matching. Now he came to him, probably for this reason.

Su Ruoyan's mind flashed back to the past. Before he could answer the phone, the other party hung up. He stared at the phone for a while, and then the phone rang immediately again. It was still his father.

"Why don't you answer the phone?! Don't you know how urgent it is for me to call you? I don't usually call home. You didn't tell me when you changed your mobile phone number. Is this how your son treats you?" After getting off the phone, the other end of the phone scolded Su Ruoyan, probably because he felt that he was asking for something from Su Ruoyan. After speaking, his tone softened, "You came to school just after the Chinese New Year. Dad hasn't seen you for a long time. Your brother's condition is not good." , I didnt care about you, Im sorry, Xiaoyan. I brought you some food from home, all your favorite food. Dad is waiting for you at the Green Court Cafe in the New Century Plaza in the old city. I will wait for you to come over. If you don't come over, I will go to your grandparents' place to wait for you. It just so happens that I haven't visited them for a long time..." "