42

☆ 42. Chapter 042: Real car...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 042: Real car...

Big and small bags, Qin Chengyu was like a prospective son-in-law visiting his father-in-law for the first time. His hands were full of things, and he bought the popular health products, nutritional supplements, etc. in the supermarket without much creativity. Milk, etc., these are enthusiastically recommended by supermarket employees...

Next to Qin Chengyu is Su Ruoyan, who has changed his hair style. The egg waffle before has been eaten up long ago, and now he is holding a bucket of milk powder, which is high in calcium for middle-aged and elderly people. Qin Chengyu also bought milk. According to supermarket employees, calcium supplements are very effective... Although Qin Chengyu bought a bunch of milk, Su Ruoyan knew that her grandparents didn't eat it at all.

Knocking on the door, it was grandma who opened the door. After staring at Su Ruoyan for a long time, the old lady took two steps forward and held Su Ruoyan's face, "She looks exactly like your mother. Our Xiaoyan has changed her hairstyle. Grandma almost did it." I thought it was your mother who came back. Let grandma see, our Yanbao is so cute like this." "

Grandma, I have short hair, how can you think of me as my mother." Su Ruoyan's voice sounded after her grandma held her face. Everything has changed.

"It was when your mother was young. Your mother was a tomboy when she was a child, and her hair never reached her shoulders. When I opened the door and saw you just now, it was like going back in time. I seemed to see your mother coming home with a schoolbag on her back. In the blink of an eye, Obviously the baby is so big, and I am getting old."

"Grandma is not old." Su Ruoyan hugged her grandma, not wanting her grandparents to grow old, but she couldn't resist the passage of time and the changes in life... Thinking about it again, she became sentimental, Su Ruoyan quickly changed the subject, "Grandma, you calling me mom obviously reminds me of Xiao Ming, haha."

"Huh?" The old man didn't understand the joke, so he saw Su Ruoyan giggling alone.

A research team came to the school today. Grandpa went to school in the morning and had lunch there. He didn't come back until evening. Grandma was the only one at home now. She was bored when Su Ruoyan and Qin Chengyu came to chat and laugh. Xiao Xiao also cooked dinner together. To be precise, Su Ruoyan and grandma watched Qin Chengyu cook dinner.

As the "prospective grandson-in-law" for the first time, Qin Chengyu felt guilty facing the old man. The two old men trusted him so much, but he couldn't keep his heart in being with their grandson. There was always a feeling of "watching and stealing". Today Lai is more diligent than ever. There is no reason to let grandma get involved in cooking, he will do it.

When my grandpa came back, he smelled the aroma of braised pork. He sniffed and opened his mouth and shouted, "Osmanthus, osmanthus, why did you think of making braised pork today?"

Grandpa is old and his digestive function is not very good. He ate braised pork. The meat cannot be digested, and his stomach feels extremely uncomfortable, but he likes this one. The glutinous, sweet braised pork, preferably the kind with more fat and less lean meat, is put into his mouth. It melts in the mouth, and he can eat a plate by himself. The broth is used to soak the rice, and he can eat three bowls of rice.

Because my grandpa loves braised pork so much and has no control over eating it, the family makes a little bit of it during holidays to satisfy his craving. This year was unforgettable, and I smelled my favorite meat. It smelled better than ever before. My mouth watered, and my grandpa couldn't help but want to eat a piece before it was served.