4

☆ 4. Chapter 004: Once and for all

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 004: Once and

for all Every peach has an innate magical power. The magical power is hidden in the peach core. Swallowing the peach core depends on whether God can get it. The peach tree's magical power is water. Su Ruoyan, who swallowed the peach core, lived up to it. As far as I can see, I have a spiritual spring.

Through the spiritual spring, the peach tree is full of vitality.

The peach tree needs a long time to recuperate. Before it fell into a deep sleep, it told Su Ruoyan that the fruit on the tree would slowly mature. Although it was not as good as the flat peaches in the sky, it could still strengthen the body and prolong life. Secondly, the spiritual spring obtained by Su Ruoyan from swallowing the peach pit has similar effects to the fruit. Not only people, the spiritual energy inside is also of great benefit to plants. I gave Su Ruoyan two things. One was to thank Su Ruoyan for his life; the other was to hope that Su Ruoyan could take care of himself regularly. There was no need to prune branches and leaves, just water himself regularly.

At this time, Su Ruoyan had already crawled under the canopy of the peach tree. He patted the peach tree and said, "Don't worry, as long as I live for one day, I will take care of you for one day. Thank you for giving me such a big gift."

The crown of the tree shook slightly, and the leaves whirled. The sound sounded like a thank you or a welcome, and after that, Taoshu fell into a deep sleep completely.

Ripe fruits cannot be allowed to grow and must be picked from the tree immediately, otherwise they will fall from the branches, fall into the mud, and be completely spoiled by dust and air.

Su Ruoyan walked twice before carrying the six fruits into the house. Looking at the plump and juicy peaches on the Eight Immortals Platform, she felt that what she had experienced in just one hour was not a dream.

"Xiaoyan." Someone shouted outside.

"Hey!" Su Ruoyan responded in the room. It sounded like Lin Zhiming's voice, and he should be calling him to have dinner.

Su Ruoyan quickly put her phone away, took the keys, closed the door, and ran outside. When she passed the peach tree, she stopped for a moment, then frowned and went out. The courtyard door opened a small crack. Su Ruoyan ducked out and locked the door. She stood at the door without leaving a trace and looked into the courtyard. There were a persimmon tree and a loquat tree planted near the courtyard door. There are fruit trees that have been around for some years. They are tall and large, and they completely block the new peach trees.

The old house is remote and few people pass by, but Su Ruoyan can't beat her chest and say that no one will come. It would be terrible if someone discovered the peach tree. The leaves will never wither in all seasons and the trees are full of slow-growing fruits. , the magical effects of fruits, no matter which one they are, are things that make people curious and coveted.

Putting his right hand in his pocket and making a fist, as well as the spiritual spring he carries, are his biggest secrets.

Third Grandpa Lin is my grandpa's next-door cousin. They have the same grandfather. They had a good relationship when they were young. Knowing that Su Ruoyan was going to return to the village to plant an orchard, Grandpa specially called Third Grandpa and asked him to help take care of it. Own children.

Mr. Lin has only one son and no grandchildren. The whole family lives at the second corner of the road. Su Ruoyan's arrival suddenly made this deserted home lively. A large table of food was waiting for him to finish it all. When he left, he was asked to take a bunch of steamed buns stuffed with cabbage and pork, saying that he could heat them up and eat them if he was hungry.

The enthusiasm of Mr. Lin's family made Su Ruoyan feel very embarrassed. She felt a little guilty about the rejected lunch, and she would keep this good thing in her heart. On the way back with the buns in hand, Su Ruoyan looked at the darkening sky and planned in her heart what she should do tomorrow.

The village chief called Su Ruoyan in the evening and said that the procedures had been completed. If he was free, he would pay the balance tomorrow, so that Taoyuan would be officially handed over to Su Ruoyan.

Su Ruoyan agreed and planned to go down the mountain tomorrow.

...

In the Green Court Coffee Shop in New Century Plaza in the old city, the new wave of coffee was ready and delivered to the customers. The clerk breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as he took out his mobile phone and took a look, the bell at the door rang, and he quickly Greet guests with a bright, professional smile.

"What do you need, sir?"

"I'm looking for someone."

"Okay, sir."

Another customer came. The clerk went to greet him first, but couldn't help but look at the previous customer. The guest was a slender but short young man. His soft hair was like a pot upside down on his head. The black-rimmed glasses that pressed down on his face seemed to have fallen a little, which was a little funny. He looked up from time to time. When I went to look at the booth, I saw the beautiful curve of my exposed neck, which reminded the clerk of a white swan with its neck stretched out.

The guest's cell phone rang, and it was a nice foreign song.

"Brother, where are you? I can't find you." The voice was clear and pleasant.

"Don't you wear work clothes when you go on a blind date? If you use this trick, my mother will kill me if you do it again. I'm sitting next to the window, the two of them are speechless. I'm going crazy. Come here quickly."

Su Ruoyan opened her eyes wide. At first glance, it was a pity that receiving the spiritual spring water cured his high myopia, but did not cure his face blindness. There was still no difference between the faces in the booth in his eyes. "What are you wearing? I can find you easily."

"The black suit is the one we bought together at the mall last year." Lin Yu lowered his head and looked at himself, "It's a white shirt underneath, no tie. Come here quickly, she will be back soon after going to the bathroom. Let's solve it quickly, with a more decisive approach, once and for all. I will be very busy and won't have time to deal with all this." "

I know, I'll be here right away. Give you one. Seriously, I promise to get it done once and for all." Su Ruoyan went down the mountain today to transfer the balance to the village chief, and then went back to the city to pack his luggage and move it to the mountain. As soon as he packed some things, he received a call from his older cousin, who was in a blind date dilemma. The bureau asked him to rush to the rescue. Under the coercion and inducement of his cousin, he disrupted his cousin's blind date more than once. He was very skilled in business and took a taxi to the cafe with his mobile phone.

Green Court Cafe faces the street with a whole wall of floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The warm and pleasant sunshine in the spring afternoon shines in through the windows, casting a warm glow on those sitting next to the windows and coating them with a layer of velvet. On the other side, everything seemed unreal. As soon as Su Ruoyan got closer, he saw his cousin in a black suit chatting with a long-haired woman in a white half-high collar. He couldn't see her face, but her figure looked pretty good, slim and not too thin. Weak, long black hair hangs naturally down the shoulders, isnt that what my cousin likes!

Of course it is loyal to someone who is entrusted by someone. Maybe my cousin doesn't like it for a reason. Su Ruoyan pushed her eyes and thought like this, with a slight sly arc at the corner of her mouth. Since you don't like it, don't blame him for being "cruel".

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Trapped in the Shura field of the twins outside the human world , [Danmei] Living in the world of Ke Xue by living alone , [Danmei] Longevity! Volleyball is perfect! , [Danmei] Winery undercover training base , [Danmei] Please destroy as you like , [Danmei] The villain dressed as Shamate and the protagonist fell in love online , [Danmei] My weekend lover is actually my immediate boss (GL) , [Danmei] Danmei] Accidentally fell into the net , [Danmei] One glance lasts for ten thousand years , [Danmei] After getting pregnant with the baby, she found a father for the baby

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top