5

☆ 5. Chapter 005: A ruthless attack

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 005: Walking

to the table fiercely, Su Ruoyan looked at the man with a surprised expression, "Why are you here? Didn't we make an appointment to watch a movie together?" He sat down and naturally held his arm. A man's arm, "Today is Valentine's Day, you promised to watch a movie with me, have a candlelight dinner together, and then go to the Moon Lake to watch the stars. For today, I started preparing for you since the Chinese New Year, and gave you a new hairstyle, I bought new clothes, booked a restaurant, and bought the movie tickets for today..." He lowered

his head in despair, with tears of grievance and forced smile in his eyes, "Even if you suddenly called me in the morning and told me that you were not free, I I dont blame you. I know that our love cannot be tolerated in the world. You cant be with me openly and keep dating secretly. I have never cared about it. But you cant lie to me! You are actually on a blind date. Wow. Ugh, do you want your future wife to be a co-wife? This is harmful!"

"Zhizhi." There was an anxious squeak in his ears. Su Ruoyan, who was immersed in the performance, didn't pay attention and leaned against the man. He smelled a woody fragrance with a hint of tobacco, something familiar. Did his cousin wear perfume specially for the blind date? The arms holding each other were strong and strong. Su Ruoyan squeezed them and couldn't help but murmur in her heart, has my cousin gone to exercise his muscles?

There was no doubt that he was there. With this posture, Su Ruoyan leaned into her cousin's ear and whispered: "Be thorough enough. The person who keeps this blind date will never look for you again. It's so annoying, brother, don't look for this kind of thing in the future." I, I am the one who wants to do big things." He reached out and poked the man's waist, and the touch on his fingertips was unexpectedly good. I always felt like something was wrong! If it weren't for his cousin, he would be distracted. "Hey, give me a reaction!" He poked again and took advantage.

One hand held Su Ruoyan's mischievous finger. The man's hand was dry and warm. The fingers were slender and the tips were round. The joints were distinct but not protruding. There were no calluses on the hand. This was not his brother's hand. His cousin's hand had traces of it from childhood. A scar left by mischief... Su Ruoyan blinked twice, and his brain, which was focused on the performance, immediately started functioning, and all the ailments could be explained.

"Qin Chengyu, I came all the way from City B to meet you. I just wanted to tell you the details of the marriage. You don't need to find someone to act like this! You won't find someone good-looking either. You have to deceive me like this. Who is it? Our parents nodded and agreed to our marriage. You have to agree even if you don't agree, otherwise I will let your mother and my great-aunt teach you a lesson." The woman opposite had sarcastic eyes, and her fingers painted with bright red nail polish pointed at the air. He looked at Su Ruoyan, who was leaning on the man, "Jesus, pot head, black-framed mirrors, and even a specially styled hairstyle. It's hilarious. He's as skinny as a stick, and he can't find a good-looking man, tsk tsk."

Su Ruoyan struggled to think. He wanted to leave the man, and he didn't care if the name sounded familiar. He didn't want to get involved in what was right and wrong. But the man's hand was put on his head at some point, and the action of stroking the top of his hair made his head almost explode, and he was covered in goosebumps. Then the hand pressed on his shoulder, and he was half-caught like this. into the man's arms.

It didn't matter that his brother was combing his hair or hugging his shoulders. The intimate contact with a strange man made Su Ruoyan's whole body hairy. He gritted his teeth and said "let go". The other person was indifferent. He directly withdrew his fingers and made a fist into the man's stomach. After the last punch, the fist was caught by a kind hand, and a wisp of hot air swept past the ear. Along with the hot air, it was the man's pleasant voice that entered the cochlea, "Be good, Xiaoyan, do me a favor."

The sound of obedience made Su Ruoyan think again. Angry and depressed, he didn't even notice the other person's voice calling him. He struggled harder but found that he was restrained by the man and couldn't move at all. The hatred in his heart was so intense that he wished he had a mouth on his shoulder and the man pressed his lips hard. A mouthful of hand.

Su Ruoyan was so uncooperative. The man had no choice but to let go of Su Ruoyan's fingers, go around his back and caress him gently. He took out the killer and whispered in Su Ruoyan's ear, "Today's Valentine's Day, everyone in the store There are a lot of people. If you continue to make trouble, they will all come to watch."

Su Ruoyan's struggle became smaller, and then he figured out the taste in his heart. Afterwards, he realized that his current actions combined with what he said before, he was simply let go The little lover who got the pigeon is in a mood! So shameless.

"Be good, it will be solved soon." The man's hand patted Su Ruoyan's stiff back, and he raised his voice and continued, "I will not agree to the marriage arranged at home. As you can see, I have already I have a lover."

The woman crossed her arms and snorted inwardly, "Go ahead and fool the devil!"

Su Ruoyan, who squeezed her hands together to resist the urge to hit, closed her eyes and endured silently, but felt the strength of her arms. He calmed down and opened his eyes slightly. A face whose appearance he couldn't clearly see gradually enlarged in front of his eyes. Amidst the woman's sharp screams, he felt a very light kiss on the corner of his lips.

"Qin Chengyu, you are a pervert, a pervert. I want to go back and tell my great-aunt that you are a perverted homosexual and ask the Qin family to expel you, an adopted son of unknown origin!" The woman grabbed her handbag angrily, kicked off the chair, picked up and put it away. With his coat on the back of the chair, he walked away quickly on his stiletto shoes, as if there was some garbage behind him.

Lin Yu, who made a "squeak" sound as a hint when his brother found the wrong one, saw that Su Ruoyan was leaning on a strange man without knowing it. Lin Yu stood up and was about to interrupt Su Ruoyan, wanting to kill his silly brother who has face blindness. He called over, but because he walked too fast, he knocked over the hot coffee that the clerk was carrying. The scalding coffee poured on the little girl. Lin Yu quickly apologized and compensated the clerk. What did he see when he came back? He saw his brother being kissed in public!

"Bastard." Lin Yu raised his fist and rushed over. Unprepared, Qin Chengyu was hit hard and hit hard on the shoulder. He stepped back repeatedly and his back hit the chair hard. Lin Yu pulled his younger brother behind him, "You're taking advantage, aren't you? See if our Xiaoyan is easy to bully, you scumbag, I'll beat you to death today." "

Wait a minute, brother, brother, I remembered this person Who is it? No wonder I feel familiar. He is the student that my grandfather talked about."

His fist stopped in front of the man, "What?" That young talent who has just turned 30 and has a net worth of over 100 million?

"Brother, Qin Chengyu, the one who came to see grandpa before the New Year. It's all a misunderstanding, don't be impulsive." Damn prosopagnosia, Su Ruoyan cursed. It was probably the third time I met a man today. The first time I met him while helping my cousin deliver food, and the second time I met him in my grandpas study. The familiar scent of wood, the pleasant voice, and the familiar name all seemed so familiar. I didn't remind myself that this person I knew, but he was definitely not his cousin. He was so dizzy that he didn't react!

Qin Chengyu smiled bitterly and stood up, covering his shoulders. "This is not the place to talk. Let's change places."

Lin Yu was confused and annoyed now. He nodded casually and was about to pull Su Ruoyan out. Then he let go after remembering something. Su Ruoyan moved her hand to the previous seat and said to the girl on the blind date, then turned back and said, "Let's go."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Trapped in the Shura field of the twins outside the human world , [Danmei] Living in the world of Ke Xue by living alone , [Danmei] Longevity! Volleyball is perfect! , [Danmei] Winery undercover training base , [Danmei] Please destroy as you like , [Danmei] The villain dressed as Shamate and the protagonist fell in love with the Internet , [Danmei] My weekend lover is actually my immediate boss (GL) , [ Danmei] Danmei] Accidentally fell into the net , [Danmei] One glance lasts for ten thousand years , [Danmei] After getting pregnant with the baby, she found a father for the baby

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top