54

☆ 54. Chapter 54: Opening

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 54: At

nine o'clock in the morning for the opening, Lin Chuyun drove his parents and wife to Xinya Yipin, where he met his younger brother's family and then left the city for Taolin Village. His son Lin Yu had already brought the flower baskets he had ordered in advance. past.

It takes 20 minutes to drive to Xiantao Town on the Huanhu Expressway. The usually deserted town is particularly lively today. Cars are driving in and out of the town. Some people stop to have a look in the town, and some people drive directly to the mountains. .

There are two roads up the mountain. One is open, flat and short, and can reach Taolin Village in less than half an hour. The other is narrow and long, and the distance is long. It is a good place for hiking. If you are fast, it will take nearly an hour. You can go up there.

Lin Chuyun followed the instructions and drove directly onto the road. Tall ginkgo trees were transplanted on both sides of the road. The transplantation did not take long, and the tree crown was not abundant. But we have to take a long-term view. As long as the trees are given some time, the trees here will grow in a few springs and autumns. Ginkgo trees will have dense leaves, and the landscape will lead all the way up to Taolin Village. Whether it is green trees in spring and summer or golden autumn and winter, it is an excellent scenery.

Grandpa Lin Boyu looked outside and sighed, "It used to be so convenient to go up the mountain. You had to be careful when driving." "If

you want to get rich, you should build roads first. It used to be stupid. If you had built the roads earlier, you would be better in the mountains." Isn't it already rich?" Grandma lowered the car window further and said to grandpa, "What are you looking at through such a small gap? If you want to see, just open the window and see as much as you can." "

Isn't the car open inside? Air conditioner, if you open the window, the air conditioner will escape." He said this, but Grandpa did not close the window.

The drive of less than half an hour passed quickly while chatting and laughing, and they saw the old locust tree at the entrance of the village in the distance. They walked out from here, and they knew they would see home when they saw the big locust tree. However, there was still a small traffic jam at the entrance of the village. Under the guidance of the resort staff, the chaos quickly disappeared. Lin Kaiyun parked the car according to the instructions.

Opening the car door and walking out, the hot but not stuffy air outside instantly surrounds you. There are abundant vegetation on the mountains, but the heat is not irritating and stuffy.

"It's more comfortable on the mountain. I want to stay here for a while." Grandma made the decision directly, "Old man, the school has a holiday anyway, so we can stay for a while." "

Mom, isn't it okay..." Lin Chuyun called his son. Not long ago, I heard that my mother wanted to live in the mountains. The mountains are quite nice, but the old man is old and has various ailments, so it is better to live in a place with timely medical treatment. He was still thinking about Taolin Village with his old thoughts, but he didn't know that the place that had been converted into Taolin Resort was no longer what it used to be.

"It's okay. Your dad and I stayed in the hotel directly, and we also supported the hotel opened by Xiao Qin. Xiaoyan lives alone in the mountains, and I don't know how the food and accommodation are like. I want to stay with him for a few days. , cook him some delicious meals."

Grandpa nodded with his hands behind his back and his bag. Inside the bag was his treasure, a pair of fishing rods that his grandson bought for his birthday. He also loves fishing and often goes to Yue Lake to put out lines. However, he is a solitary person and rarely has contact with other fishing friends.