84

☆ 84. Chapter 84: Qin

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 84: Qin

Lin Yueming led the palace painter in and met his parents and relatives. Su Ruoyan sat on the sofa and watched, looking confused from beginning to end. He felt that he was going to be a brother too.

The palace painter's family doesn't have many relatives and has even fewer contacts. In the past few years, he has spent the New Year's Eve with his family in Taolin Village. This year, he opened a resort and the two of them simply booked a table in the hotel. This year's New Year's Eve dinner will be eaten there. . As for the lunch meal, a few years ago when Lin Yueming was delivering steamed buns, he heard that they were eating at home casually at noon, so he invited them to his home.

The old family members waved their hands and didn't show up, so Gong Painter came over as a guest with his latest inspired works as gifts.

The artist's thinking is indeed incomprehensible to ordinary mortals.

Su Ruoyan had no idea how good the painting that the whole family was hanging on the wall was. The technique was sophisticated and the background was beautiful. From an outsider's perspective, the mountains and rivers were far away, the green tiles and white walls, and the smoke curling from the kitchen stove. It's quiet and beautiful, but why is there a fat, hopeless white cat in front of the house, and in front of the big fat cat is a chipped blue and white bowl, with a skinny mouse swimming in the bowl?

Distant mountains, tile-roofed houses, and smoke are not the subject of this painting. The fat cat and skinny mouse are the protagonists, because the cat is half the size of a house, and the expression on Mao's face is lifelike, just like humans.

The uncle and the palace painter hit it off immediately, and he said that this painting criticized the darkness in social reality, placing the powerlessness of life in the mountains and rivers but being unable to get rid of the trivialities in life.

The uncle's words were recognized by everyone.

Su Ruoyan looked at them inexplicably, why didn't he notice it at all.

Quietly pulling Qin Chengyu's sleeve, "Is this painting very good?"

Qin Chengyu touched his head, "Just know that it is valuable."

"Ah? Didn't you say that he was very popular ten years ago, but now he is quiet? "

Being silent does not mean that it is not valuable. When he was popular, there were only about a dozen paintings that were circulated, and the price of each painting at the national auction was more than 10 million. He has probably gone through some things in the past ten years, and the artistic conception of his paintings It has changed a lot, the style is completely different from before, but it is even more sought after by the world. Each of the three works circulated in the country has a price of more than 50 million."

"Gudong." Su Ruoyan heard the sound of swallowing saliva, " Is this just tens of millions hanging on the wall?"

"Maybe it can appreciate in value."

Su Ruoyan was no longer confused. Looking at the palace painter now is like looking at a moving golden mountain. The premise is that he doesn't capture his mother's heart easily. , as a son of a man, he hopes that his mother will pursue happiness, but he will also be jealous.

Then he secretly pulled Qin Chengyu and whispered into his ear: "Can you investigate the painter's character? I don't want my mother to meet the second father." "Don't worry