I rely on krypton gold to develop Mafia company

Author: Xian Douhua

Summary:

Akito Suzuki played an idle business development game called "Pocket Company Story". The game starts in Yokohama, where players can build a company, develop their power, and cultivate employees.

At the beginning, Suzuki Akito really wanted to establish a fishery company, but for some reason this broken game was surrounded by enemies!
The second-generation rich man, the young master of the Suzuki Group, Akito Suzuki, who was forced to lose both his life and wealth, became angry at Krypton 648!

Equip your weapons and let's go!
The high-tech tree is on the move! Employee training is on the way!

Comprehensive development in the direction of armed force.

After spending an unknown amount of money, the world was finally clean.

Then finally came to internal employee training:

[The smart young man Dazai has joined your company]

[The leader of the force 'Sheep' is an outstanding talent, are you recruiting? ]

[Detective Detective Ranpo has been detected to have extraordinary abilities. Do you want to dig into it? ]

[Perhaps poaching people from the detective agency next door is a good choice]

Suzuki Akito: Why is this Dazai's diligence so low? No, get out of here and train.

It seems that Chuya's force value is very high. Have he done all the external combat missions?

Rintaro wants to apply to become a company boss?

Seeing as you are a talented person with good intelligence and strength, the third generation boss is so old, I will help you kick him out personally!
Clicking the screen frantically, poking and poking, looking at the villain on the screen with a sad and angry face,

Suzuki Akito showed a devilish smile: That's right, hurry up and get to work!

After a while,

Suzuki Akito: Everyone knows about my fishery company, right?

System: That's right, your Mafia company has already dominated Yokohama!

Suzuki Akito:?

There is a well-known rumor in Port Mafia that their current boss is just a puppet, and there is a mysterious and powerful boss behind
him.

No one can see him, but everyone has received file orders floating from the sky and seen them appear in the blink of an eye. Express package in front of you.

Even if you don't work immediately when he orders you, you will feel your collar being grabbed by someone, and your body will fly uncontrollably to the mission location.

In this regard, a certain bandage cadre has a say.

Another conscientious hat cadre was very blushing because he always received roses, love, and other valuable gifts mysteriously delivered by the boss.

All members of Port Mafia are eager to see this behind-the-scenes boss!
Akito Suzuki had a great time playing the game.

He was able to exploit others, capture the labor force, and annex other forces... He was almost spoiled for fun.

And when he became a new rising star of hope in Mihua City because of this game, he accidentally got involved in the trouble of the black organization and was unable to get out.

Then - all the members of a certain Yokohama Mafia organization suddenly came to him.

In front of him, he knelt down on one knee: "Boss, we are here to greet you!"

Looking at the stunned red and black sides

Suzuki Akito:...? ? ?

Wait, how did the game become reality? ! !

...

Reading Guide (Demining):

[Chapter 58-70 is linked to jujutsukaisen]

1. The male protagonist brings villains in the game, but this is not the case in reality
2. The game accounts for a high proportion , divided into the male protagonist's perspective and the game character's perspective for narration
3. There is basically no emotional drama! !

....

Content tags: Comprehensive Manga Bunye Infrastructure Ma Jiawen Easy App

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Akito Suzuki ┃ Supporting role: Pre-collection of "Reading Minds and Discovering that Roommates Have Their Own Secrets" ┃ Others: Yokohama, cultivation, games, apps, krypton gold

sentences Story introduction: Playing the Q version of the business development app.

Purpose: Continuous self-improvement, development and construction, and the courage to face challenges!