From the first time she met Ji Ling here, she had been very fond of the gentle and kind man in front of her. Even at this time, she was a little hesitant whether she should wait for him to escape together.

  It was during these few seconds of hesitation that Dr. Li turned around and was horrified by the horse's hooves that suddenly flew from behind.

  She rolled around on the ground holding her stomach and sat up shivering. However, the next second he saw the man on the horse holding a scimitar and slashing at Ji Ling's back...

  "Doctor Ji!"

  With Dr. Li's trembling roar, Ji Ling ended the final treatment, but before he could retract his hand, the sudden pain from his back made him lean forward subconsciously, and he immediately spurted out a mouthful of blood.

  The pain spread from the back to the whole body.

  Ji Ling fell to the ground, staring at the sky with some confusion.

  His consciousness became more and more blurred, and Ji Ling could only vaguely feel Dr. Li holding his body and crying.

  Of course, she was not the only one crying. The roars and cries around her were enough to prove that the losing side of this battle would pay the price with their lives.

  Doctor Li cried and tried to heal Ji Ling with his weak superpower, but how could such a wound be cured by a Type III superpower like her?

  It's just a futile effort.

  Ji Ling shook his head.

  Not sure if it was because he was about to die, Ji Ling slowly lowered his eyes, feeling that his consciousness drifted to a long, long time ago.

  He remembered a lot of things that he had almost forgotten.

  For example, the first time I met Pei Xun when I was a teenager, that scene was deeply engraved in my mind.

  At that time, Ji Ling had just experienced the biggest change in his life. His parents died suddenly, and his life was confused. Without Gu Xichen, he might not have survived to adulthood.

  At that time, Pei Xun was the adopted son of a very famous police chief in District A. The first encounter between the down-and-out

  Zombies siege the city and fighting breaks out.

  Ji Ling could still remember that he followed Gu Xichen out. The two of them split into two groups and originally planned to have fun.

  Ji Ling at that time was not Ji Ling now.

  Ji Ling had told Cheng Ci more than once that he was not a good person.

  He was even less so once.

  In fact, what he said was quite conservative. Back then, because his parents died at the hands of the same kind, he was once depressed and even hated all human beings.

  Seeing such a battlefield and a city with blood flowing everywhere, he actually felt extremely happy.

  However, just when he was sitting on the rooftop with his legs dangling and paying attention to the wonderful scene downstairs, he was violently pulled down by a pair of hands.

  Ji Ling: "?"

  Squatting on the ground with his head pressed down, Ji Ling could only see a pair of small leather shoes soaked in the rain.

  "Shh, don't talk."

  This tone is pure, rich, and has a cold and lazy voice, which is the kind of good voice he usually likes to listen to on male radio programs.