6 - 10

Chapter 6

  "Ah? But shouldn't the one on the right be the brake?" Cheng Ci touched his head and looked at Gu Xichen's increasingly gloomy face. He was frightened and immediately closed his mouth and changed his foot.

  As soon as he pressed his toes on the pedal, the aircraft rushed out and jumped several hundred meters.

  Cheng Ci: "!"

  Gu Xichen had a dark face and grabbed the armrest with his right hand to prevent him from hitting the glass at the moment of takeoff.

  However, before he could breathe a sigh of relief, Cheng Ci reached out and grasped the steering wheel again and turned, and the aircraft flying into the air suddenly swung left and right.

  Cheng Ci's screams exploded in his ears, "Master, why is this thing out of control?"

  Gu Xichen rubbed his eyebrows, but before he could speak, Cheng Ci moved the joystick next to the steering wheel.

  "Wait, that's...the accelerator lever."

  Cheng Ci pulled the joystick, which he mistakenly thought was a sudden brake, and tilted his head to look at Gu Xichen in confusion.

  The aircraft suddenly descended rapidly and hit a telephone pole amidst Cheng Ci's screams.

  At the critical moment, Gu Xichen reached out and pressed the emergency landing button to prevent the plane from crashing and killing everyone.

  But even so, he still felt like his brain was buzzing twice.

  He has seen many street killers, but this is the first time he has seen this flying killer.

  Cheng Ci, who was on the side, had his head plunged into the pop-up life bag, spinning around. He pointed at Gu Xichen and shook his head: "Master, master... why did you become three eyes?"

  "..."

  With a cold face, Gu Xichen reached out to pick the person up and threw him into the back seat. At the same time, he got into the driver's seat, restarted the ignition, and held the steering wheel.

  The back of Cheng Ci's head, which was already in pain, hit the car door. He rolled his eyes and passed out completely.

  The aircraft is driving steadily in the sky. If you ignore the large hole sunk in the front of the fuselage, everything looks extremely harmonious...

  ——

  Cheng Ci didn't know how long he had been unconscious. When he woke up, he was already at Gu Xichen's residence.

  He touched the big bulge on the back of his head and felt aggrieved and wanted to cry, but after thinking about it, he was a little glad that Gu Xichen didn't throw him off the aircraft.

  "Get up when you wake up."

  As soon as Cheng Ci raised his head, he met Gu Xichen's condescending eyes.

  He trembled with fright and immediately sat upright, "I, I, I..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Gu Xichen threw him a big bag of vegetables and ordered in a commanding tone: "Let's cook."

  As he spoke, he reached out to unbutton his black shirt, took his bathrobe and entered the bathroom.

  Cheng Ci carried a large pile of vegetables into the kitchen in a daze.