164

Chapter 164

  Little Stutter frowned stubbornly and guarded Qiyue tightly behind him.

  More zombies rushed in at the door.

  The two women were protected in the corner and shivering, "What on earth is going on? Why are there so many zombies..."

  Little Stutter looked around, then raised a chair and threw it at the zombie that was rushing towards him.

  A loud "clang" sound attracted more zombies.

  Little Stutter used all the tools available around him. He smashed the tables and chairs until there was nothing left around him. He gritted his teeth and stepped back.

  Qi Qi stared at this human being who had his entire back exposed in front of him. His white neck was like a plate of plump meat, placed openly in front of his mouth.

  The red eyes flickered, and Qi Qi swallowed uncontrollably.

  "Hello......"

  The woman took this horrifying side into her eyes. She was about to give a warning, but the man covered her mouth and dragged her back, "Stop meddling in your own business, shut your mouth."

  Little Stutter didn't notice the movement behind him at all. He was forced back by the zombies in front of him.

  Until his back pressed against Qi Qi, he held the cold, temperatureless hand with his backhand and said firmly: "Sister, don't be afraid, I will protect you."

  The man sneered: "Isn't this guy a fool..."

  The turbidity in Qi Qi's eyes seemed to have been half dispersed, and she stared blankly at the little stutterer.

  Then the two zombies beside him suddenly rushed over. While the little stutterer was dazed, their dark claws slid straight over.

  Little Stutter opened his big eyes, and by the time he reacted, it was too late to escape.

  At this moment, Qi Qi suddenly moved, and she pulled Little Stutter back behind her.

  The zombie that rushed over slashed Qi Qi's arm with its sharp nails.

  "elder sister!"

  Xiao Stutter watched the blood droplets emerge from Qi Qi's arm, and his entire eyes were red.

  Qi Qi kicked the two zombies out of the door, holding Little Stutter behind him with his arms, and let out an angry sound from his throat.

  That roar was like the repression in the forest when someone of the same species offered prey to them.

  Several zombies who were preparing to attack stopped instantly. They looked at each other, and after seeing Qiyue's eyes glowing red in front of Little Stutter, they began to retreat hesitantly.

  Little Stutter looked at the scene in front of him with a confused expression.

  The woman whispered: "They seem a little afraid of the zombie behind you..."

  Little Stutter was even more shocked.

  As if verifying their suspicions, Qi Qi roared from his throat, and the zombies shrank their necks and retreated out of the door.

  The woman said in surprise: "It's so, so good!"

  "What a fart!" The man's eyes turned red. "This is level suppression. To be able to suppress so many mid-level zombies at once, this guy... this guy must be a high-level zombie!"