114

Chapter 114

  Ji Ling turned his head and stared directly at Gu Xichen with pleading eyes, "Brother Chen, from a professional point of view, eating randomly is really not friendly to the stomach."

  Gu Xichen raised his eyebrows: "So?"

  Ji Ling's plaintive eyes were fixed on Gu Xichen, and he asked clearly: "You don't care about your people?"

  Gu Xichen thought for a moment, took a sip of water and said calmly: "With my physique, I can't die from eating lime."

  Ji Ling: "..."

  Gu Xichen raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "But that's not necessarily true for you."

  Ji Ling: "..."

  These two guys really deserve to be together.

  Qi Qi turned her head in confusion: "Little Stutter, why do you put lime powder in the cupboard?"

  Little Stutter raised his head blankly: "Last time, I repaired the wall, and I didn't use it up."

  July:"......"

  After being immersed in the air for a few seconds, Huo Nian vaguely felt something was wrong. He laughed and said, "Xiao Cheng, I see you are sweating profusely. Why don't you let Jin Jin do it?"

  Cheng Ci heard this and raised his head with squinted eyes: "Commander Huo, are you questioning me for being too weak?"

  Huo Nian: "This..."

  Cheng Ci, who had been ridiculed many times because of this matter when he got up early in the morning, was indignant and dissatisfied: "I have to show you my skills today."

  Huo Nian: "Cough cough cough."

  Jiang Ran came over and whispered: "Commander Huo, can your mind control be used on Xiao Cheng?"

  Huo Nian shook his head: "It will damage people's mental strength."

  Jiang Ran was stunned for a moment: "No wonder those two brothers have been sleeping for the past two days. It turns out the side effects are so severe."

  Gu Xichen seemed to sense something. He looked in Jiang Ran's direction with dark eyes, and the water glass in his hand cracked with a "click".

  Jiang Ran shivered and immediately hid behind Su Junyu.

  If you're afraid, you can't afford to offend.

  Cheng Ci rolled up his sleeves and started to show off his skills in the kitchen. Fang Jin watched from the side and was sweating profusely. From time to time, he went up to help him. Cheng Ci smiled and pushed him away, "It's okay, it's okay, I can do it. "

  Fang Jin pursed her lips, not knowing what to say for a moment.

  Everyone was roaring: "Who gave you the confidence!"

  After speaking, he glanced secretly in Gu Xichen's direction.

  The boss was sitting leisurely with his legs crossed, holding the new teacup he had just replaced.

  Qi Qi stood straight next to him and poured water for someone.

  OK, the culprit has been found.

  The confidence is definitely given by Gu Xichen, there is no doubt about it.

Everyone didn't stay in the kitchen for long before they all ran out due to the smell of oily smoke.