160

Chapter 160

  Cheng Ci nodded sharply and patted his bulging pocket, "Don't worry, it won't fall off."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Ci saw several people lining up not far away carrying food boxes and slowly approaching the prison.

  "Let's go."

  Ji Ling put his hands on his crotch, loosened the belt around his waist, cleared his throat and walked out.

  Cheng Ci lowered the brim of his hat and hurriedly followed.

  The two of them followed them unnoticed as they turned, and at the same time they reached out to cover the lips and neck of the person in front of them.

  Cheng Ci gently put down the soldiers whose necks were broken, picked up the food boxes in their hands, and followed the team with his head lowered.

  The person at the gate checked the door number, and someone else inserted silver needles into the lunch boxes one by one to test for poison. Only when there was no problem at all did they wave and let people go.

  From the entrance to the cell, there were all strong guards. They had to deal with more than a dozen inspections before finally reaching the internal prison area.

  Cheng Ci walked through the corridors, lowering his head while distributing food from the lunch boxes to the prisoners in the prison, while intentionally or unintentionally leaning towards the cells deep in the corridor.

  According to the memory, Xing Ye should be in the last room on the far left.

  "Hey, you go over there."

  As soon as Cheng Ci turned around, he suddenly felt someone grabbing his shoulder. He paused, looked stiffly at the person who tapped his shoulder and pointed in the completely opposite direction.

  Cheng Ci whispered: "Okay."

  Ji Ling strode over, and when he passed by Cheng Ci, he took the bottle of poisonous juice in his hand. The two people's eyes converged in the air and soon separated.

  Ji Ling carried the lunch box and walked deeper into the corridor without changing his expression.

  On the way here, Cheng Ci briefly told Ji Ling about the structure of the prison here. Ji Ling groped along and found the cell with 1007 written on it with almost no effort.

  He reached out to open the window, looked up and glanced inside, scanning the room quickly.

  The window was a bit small, and it was difficult to see the scene inside from his angle.

  Ji Ling had to stand on tiptoes and lean a little closer to the wall. As expected, he saw Xing Ye with his hands and feet tied to the cross.

  The man didn't know what he had just experienced. His whole body was dripping wet, his hair was hanging softly, and water was still dripping down his body.

  Before Ji Ling had time to relax, he suddenly saw Xing Ye raise his head suddenly, and a pair of strange eyes that seemed to be glowing looked at him accurately.

  "!"

  Ji Ling's pupils shrank, and he felt like his heart almost missed a beat.

  Then he saw Xing Ye slightly curling up the corners of his mouth and raising a smile.

  "Hey, what are you doing?"

  The prison guard who was patrolling around with a baton set his sights on Ji Ling and walked over with a cold tone: "Put it down and leave quickly. Don't look around. I'll dig it out for you carefully."