148

Cheng Ci stared at Gu Xichen in stunned silence. He felt that Gu Xichen was now simply an instigator who instigated a righteous young man to embark on a criminal path.

  "Brother Chen!"

  Ji Ling suddenly raised his head, the expression on his face changing unexpectedly.

  Cheng Ci noticed that his steps as he walked over were a little unsteady.

  Gu Xichen turned his head and glanced at him, with a smile on his lips.

  Ji Ling retracted his outstretched fingers, and his face turned pale to the naked eye.

  Gu Xichen patted Pei Xun and said with a smile: "How about it, do you want to take a gamble? Let me make it clear that although I am not a good person, you can rest assured that I will keep my promise."

  Pei Xun stared at Gu Xichen with a livid face, and his cold gaze seemed to make two holes in Gu Xichen's body.

  "No rush, I'll give you one night to think about it, and come to me anytime you think about it."

  Gu Xichen hugged Cheng Ci, picked up Huo Yan on the bed with one hand, kicked open the door and walked out.

  Huo Yan, who had just been sleeping soundly and was pulled up and hung in the air, rubbed his eyes and shrank his neck with a hooded look on his face.

  When he came back to his senses, the little guy puffed out his mouth and was so angry that he waved his hands and feet in the air and spattered at Gu Xichen: "Ah, you big bastard, is there something wrong with you?"

  Cheng Ci covered Huo Yan's lips and took the child out of Gu Xichen's hand.

  Huo Yan was so angry that his face was flying with all his features, but his mouth was tightly covered by Cheng Ci, "Woooooo!"

  "Yanyan, don't talk nonsense."

  Cheng Ci glanced at Gu Xichen secretly and laughed dryly.

  Gu Xichen raised his head inexplicably.

  "Master, please go take a shower first." Cheng Ci took the bath towel and stuffed it into Gu Xichen's hand, "I will educate the children."

  "..."

  Gu Xichen looked at Cheng Ci with confusion on his face and extended his hand to Huo Yan.

  Cheng Ci stepped back and distanced himself, avoiding Gu Xichen's touch.

  Gu Xichen: "?"

  Cheng Ci hugged the person and rushed into the room, but Gu Xichen fell into deep thought for a long time.

  "Uncle Cheng!" After Huo Yan was released, he kicked off his legs and started rolling on the bed, "You don't love me anymore!"

  Cheng Ci touched his head and lay down next to Huo Yan. He smiled sheepishly: "Yanyan, I'm doing this for your own good. You can't provoke the master again."

  "Why?" Huo Yan pouted, "It was the big bad guy who bullied me first."

  Cheng Ci touched his nose.

  Ever since he and Gu Xichen pierced the window paper, seeing Huo Yan reminded him of the first time they met.

  Gu Xichen bent down in front of Huo Yan, stared at the child with bright eyes, and then asked Cheng Ci seriously if the child's blood tasted good.

  "Uncle Cheng! You are partial!"

  Huo Yan's crying brought Cheng Ci back to his senses.

  Cheng Ci rubbed the maroon curls dumbfounded and couldn't put it down, "Shh, be good, Yanyan. The master has a bad temper. You made him angry. Be careful if he leaves you here without taking care of you." You left together."