147

Everyone in the room turned to look over.

  After Ji Ling saw Cheng Ci and Gu Xichen safe and sound, there was a smile in his eyes and he was obviously relieved.

  Cheng Ci walked in without changing his expression under the direct gaze of everyone. Looking past Ji Ling on the ground, he smiled reassuringly at him.

  Dean Qi looked at Cheng Ci with a smile, "Xiao Cheng? We finally met today. Did you sleep well in the dormitory?"

  Cheng Ci blinked and passed through the crowd to look at Dean Qi who was sitting in a wheelchair.

  At that moment, he felt numbness in his chest.

  If he hadn't known that the person sitting in front of him was a treacherous and cunning brain power user, Cheng Ci would probably have thought that she was just a very kind old lady next door.

  No matter the look, behavior, or friendly smile, there was no hint of hostility.

  Cheng Ci hesitated for a moment, then nodded with a smile: "Dean Qi."

  The smile on Dean Qi's lips changed obviously after seeing Gu Xichen.

  Gu Xichen strode over, separated the two men's intersecting gazes, and pulled Cheng Ci behind him.

  Qin Cong crossed the crowd and walked to Qi Yuan's side. He nodded with a smile and said, "Dean, No. 0168 has been arrested. This mission has been successfully completed."

  After hearing this, Dean Qi patted Qin Cong on the shoulder with satisfaction, "Xiao Cong, you did a good job."

  Cheng Ci turned to look at Pei Xun, and then stared at Ji Ling, who was pressed to the ground in a panic. "Dean Qi, what are you doing?"

  "Then I have to ask what your people did." Yao Qing sneered and stared at Ji Ling with resentful eyes. Cheng Ci saw the blade she was holding behind her back about to move.

  Cheng Ci frowned, and Ji Ling felt something slippery crawling up his ankle. When the two people holding him down weren't paying attention, he swung Teng Man around and slapped them one on the left and the other on the right. go out.

  Ji Ling moved his neck, pinched his red wrist, stood up and stood next to Pei Xun.

  "what you up to!"

  An angry lion's roar came from the room, and everyone stared at Cheng Ci eagerly, forming an encirclement with invisible oppression.

  Cheng Ci looked at the superhuman who suddenly transformed into a ferocious beast, "I'm sure you were the ones who started the attack first. Why, do you want to fight?"

  Everyone looked at each other in shock, waiting for Dean Qi to give the order before they seemed able to pounce on them and tear them into pieces.

  Dean Qi clenched his fist and coughed lightly. Everyone looked at each other and immediately suppressed the anger in their hearts unwillingly.

  Yao Qing looked at Dr. Yao on the hospital bed worriedly, "Ji Ling, if something happens to my uncle, you and your friends, don't even think that any of you can walk out of Shanshui City alive."

Ji Ling had no expression on his face and even looked at the person on the bed with a smile.

  Just as Yao Qing was about to get angry, she heard an extremely weak cough, and she turned around in disbelief.

  The person lying on the hospital bed suddenly moved.

  Dr. Yao slowly opened his eyes, coughed and then tilted his head and spit out a mouthful of dirty blood.