124 - 125

Chapter 124

  While Gu Xichen aimed at the brown bear, he glanced at the bird's nest that Cheng Ci was still holding tightly in his arms, and fell into silence for a moment.

  "What did you do to provoke it?"

  Cheng Ci pursed his lips, "I just went to its territory to pick up a few eggs. Who knew it would react so strongly."

  Gu Xichen: "..." Picked it up? He believed his evil talent.

  The muscular brown bear raised its shoulders and back, landed on all fours, and suddenly burst out with strength and ran towards the two of them.

  Gu Xichen was a little surprised by its speed. As he retreated, the bullet fired instantly and hit its head.

  But the bullet with huge impact only just entered its skin and could not even cause basic penetrating injuries. Cheng Ci would believe it if the brown bear said it had an iron sheet on its surface. This level of bulletproofness was even more exaggerated than tempered glass.

  "What did you do to steal his eggs?"

  Gu Xichen gritted his teeth, hugged Cheng Ci and hid aside, dodging the brown bear's paw attack in a panic.

  Cheng Ci lowered his eyes and wrapped the bird eggs in his arms tightly.

  Gu Xichen glanced at him sideways, threw away the pistol, and then used the bayonet in Cheng Ci's hand to slash at the brown bear's head.

  But Gu Xichen forgot that he had just recovered from his fever, and when he landed on the brown bear's head, his body suddenly went limp and lost all strength.

  Cheng Ci opened his eyes wide, put his hands on the ground, and instantly summoned a huge piranha flower.

  The piranha opened its head towards the brown bear and immediately ate its head in one bite.

  Gu Xichen landed safely on the brown bear's back, and the bayonet in his hand plunged decisively into its neck.

  Suddenly there was a roar, and the head wrapped in the piranha flower began to struggle violently, shattering the petals. He raised his head and raised a bear paw to attack Gu Xichen.

  Gu Xichen turned over and landed on the ground, taking more than ten steps back.

  His expression was as usual, but Cheng Ci keenly noticed the beads of sweat on Gu Xichen's forehead.

  After the brown bear broke away, he shook the saliva all over his head and jumped on the spot in anger.

  At that moment, Cheng Ci felt that the ground of the mountain was loosening. The small animals in the forest were frightened and began to scream and run away in a second wave.

  Cheng Ci keenly saw that the brown bear's brown eyes suddenly closed when he was angry, and he couldn't even open his eyes because they were stained by the mucus of the piranha.

  The frantic brown bear focused on Gu Xichen, and suddenly waved its powerful bear paw and struck Gu Xichen quickly.

  At that moment, Cheng Ci's breathing quickened.

  "Brother Chen, bend down!"

  Cheng Ci screamed until his voice almost broke. Gu Xichen rolled on the ground and successfully avoided the brown bear's attack. The brown bear's front paws hit a thick tree trunk, breaking the tree from the center.