118 - 120

Chapter 118

  "Zombie?"

  No, how could this be?

  "Did you get infected just now?"

  Cheng Ci glanced at Gu Xichen and felt that his hands and feet were almost numb.

  Without giving him much time to digest, Qi Qi opened his sharp claws and suddenly pounced forward with a ferocious face.

  Cheng Ci reacted and immediately took a few steps back. When Qi Qi rushed to attack, Gu Xichen looked at Qi Qi expressionlessly and stretched out his hand to twist her arm.

  "Roar--"

  Qi Qi howled hoarsely and broke away from Gu Xichen's restraint very quickly.

  Gu Xichen frowned dissatisfied, and suddenly punched Qi Qi in the face, knocking out two teeth, "Qi Qi, what are you doing? Wake up!"

  However, Qi Qi would only stare at Gu Xichen with her bloodthirsty eyes, then open her mouth and keep roaring.

  She suddenly jumped up, knocked Gu Xichen away, and began to attack Cheng Ci on the opposite side. Although she was unconscious, the intelligence of high-level zombies was not comparable to that of primary and intermediate zombies.

  She knew very clearly where she should attack, found the weakest point of attack, and devoured the two pastries in front of her.

  Cheng Ci sighed as he drew his gun and fired at Qiyue.

  Even after the mutation, Qiyue's skills had not deteriorated at all. She quickly dodged the bullets coming towards her and kicked away the weapon in Cheng Ci's hand. She punched hard to the flesh, and the attack became more and more fierce. Cheng Ci was The fierce attack made her terrified, her face was injured again, and she received several blows on her body, which caused excruciating pain.

  The food candle that emerged from the ground bound her hands and feet, but she was freed the next second.

  For fear of hurting Qi Qi, Cheng Ci did not dare to use all his strength, so he could only dodge and block her fatal attack.

  Gu Xichen suddenly grabbed Qi Qi's shoulder from behind. Cheng Ci immediately wrapped the vines around her wrist again. Gu Xichen twisted her arm expressionlessly.

  There was only a "click" sound, and Qi Qi's two arms were removed in an instant.

  Cheng Ci tightened the vines and tied her up tightly like a silkworm chrysalis.

  Both arms hung weakly by his sides, but Qi Qiyue did not give up. She stared at Gu Xichen with her red eyes, opened her mouth and showed her sharp teeth, and tried to bite Gu Xichen's neck while roaring.

Gu Xichen tilted his head slightly, and Cheng Ci pulled the vine behind him and grabbed him hard.

  Gu Xichen took out a white radish that was as thick as a baby's arm from the car and stuffed it into Qi Qi's big mouth, then dragged her and kicked her into the back seat.

  Cheng Ci was sweating profusely from exhaustion, but compared to his physical exhaustion, it was his psychology that made him feel more panicked, "Master, Sister Qiyue..."

  Gu Xichen's expression changed, he paused for two seconds and said, "Maybe there is a zombie virus in the saliva of that poisonous snake."

  Cheng Ci pursed his lips and stared at Qiyue, who pressed his entire face against the glass window. Even though he was tied up, he still refused to give up and squirmed like a caterpillar trying to come out to attack them.