155

Chapter 155

  Cheng Ci swallowed and smiled bravely, "Don't you have something very important that you haven't gotten back from him?"

  Gu Xichen turned around with a calm expression: "It's not something important, it doesn't matter."

  Ji Ling frowned, pursed his lips and wanted to say something. He glanced at Pei Xun and held it back.

  Cheng Ci lowered his head sadly.

  Gu Xichen unscrewed the lid of the cup and took a sip of tea, and said coldly to Ji Ling: "Ji Ling, think of a way to make him disappear in prison. Xing Ye is no longer of use to us."

  Ji Ling nodded: "It just so happened that Angel extracted two bottles of mushroom juice from my mushrooms last time. I can find a way to mix it into his daily meals."

  It is the easiest thing for him to make people disappear without anyone noticing.

  Pei Xun had a straight face, dissatisfaction clearly written in his eyes, but in the end he said nothing.

  Cheng Ci looked up and smiled without changing his expression, "Dr. Ji, when do you plan to take action? I'll go with you."

  Ji Ling turned around in surprise and was stunned for two seconds: "Huh?"

  Cheng Ci coughed lightly and said confidently: "I have already been to their prison. I have a rough understanding of their terrain and the changing time of the guard."

  Ji Ling thought for a moment, touched his chin and nodded.

  Gu Xichen cast his eyes thoughtfully on Cheng Ci's face, lowered his head and pondered.

  "So Dr. Ji, when do we take action?"

  "Do it..."

  Ji Ling raised his eyes and glanced out the window. He pursed his lips and was about to speak when his body suddenly turned towards Pei Xun.

  Pei Xun asked expressionlessly: "What to do?"

  Cheng Ci tilted his head in confusion.

  Ji Ling suddenly leaned towards Pei Xun.

  "Ji Ling, what are you doing?"

Pei Xun felt something explode in his head. He held Ji Ling's shoulder with one hand and shouted harshly.

  But the next second, what made everyone even more stunned was...

  Ji Ling, who was clinging to Pei Xun, quickly opened Pei Xun's coat, pulled out the saber from his clothes, turned around and rolled towards Cheng Ci.

  "Ji Ling!"

  Pei Xun stared at the scene in front of him with wide eyes, but his outstretched fingers didn't even catch a corner of Ji Ling's clothes.

  "Doctor Ji!"

  Cheng Ci's heart almost stopped with fear. This move shocked everyone so much that no one recovered.

  A cold light flashed before his eyes, and Cheng Ci leaned back to avoid Ji Ling's oncoming attack, but this action had exhausted the limit of his temporary reaction.

  He took two steps back and leaned against the corner of the table. The impact on his waist was painful. He gasped. When he looked up, he saw Ji Ling, who had reacted faster, already appearing in front of him with a bayonet in his hand.

  Cheng Ci's limbs were stiff, and he watched Ji Ling's hand rise and fall with the knife, then tilted his head and closed his eyes.

  "Well......"