162

Chapter 162

  Although Cheng Ci was confused, he didn't ask any more questions and bent down to follow Little Stutter.

  Little Stutter walked across the battlefield skillfully, clinging to the rockery all the way around the field. He was as familiar with the roads as if he were in his own courtyard, while waving his hands for Cheng Ci and Ji Ling to follow.

  "Where are you taking us?"

  Ji Ling was almost knocked out by the layers of rockery, and finally couldn't help but grab the little stutter's sleeve and asked.

  "Shh~"

  Little Stutter suddenly stopped, turned around, blinked, and put his index finger to his lips to signal Ji Ling to be silent.

  Although Ji Ling was confused, he kept his mouth shut.

  Cheng Ci and Ji Ling looked at each other and pressed their backs against the wall, trying their best to keep their breathing steady.

  Little Stutter took a few steps forward lightly. When he turned the corner, he suddenly reached out and lifted the rockery beside him, turned around and knocked it down hard.

  Cheng Ci heard a loud "bang" sound and was so frightened that his heart trembled.

  He and Ji Ling followed and saw Little Stutter at the corner. He was standing there holding a rockery taller than a man. On the ground was a zombie whose head he had just smashed.

  Little Stutter threw the rockery out casually, patted the dust on his hands and said, "Let's go, let's go."

  Cheng Ci swallowed and realized that they were following Little Stutter back to the research institute building through a small path.

  "Little Stammer, you haven't answered me yet, why did you appear here? And why did you say you wanted to find Sister Qiyue here?"

  Xiao Zhuba paused, lowered his eyelids and was silent for a moment.

  Ji Ling's eyes narrowed, "Did something happen in Luo Ancient City?"

  Cheng Ci looked tense: "Where are your eldest and second brothers?"

  Little Stutter turned his head, his eyes were mostly red, and he couldn't hold it in any longer, "Eldest brother and second brother are both dead."

  Cheng Ci's heart skipped a beat, "When did it happen?"

  Little Stutter rubbed his red nose, "After you left, a group of bad people came to the house."

  Ji Ling and Cheng Ci looked at each other, and they probably guessed what was going on.

  Cheng Ci put the gun on his waist, reached out and hugged the little stuttering head, held it in his arms and rubbed it gently, his voice choked with sobs: "I'm sorry, it's our fault."

  Little Stutter buried his head in Cheng Ci's chest, holding Cheng Ci's clothes tightly with his fingers. "Only Little Stutter escaped..."

  Cheng Ci's eyes were also a little red. He apologized repeatedly and hugged the person in his arms tighter and tighter: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

  He knew that if they hadn't attracted people from the research institute, perhaps Little Stutter wouldn't have ended up like this, and even lost his two only relatives.

  Because no matter what, those two bastards can be regarded as Little Stutter's only relatives in this world.

  if......