156

Chapter 156

  Ji Ling explained: "To be precise, he should be an adopted son."

  "So that's it." Cheng Ci patted his heart. His mind was filled with Dean Qi's white hair. No wonder he said he couldn't figure it out.

  Qi Run looks like he is in his early twenties. Dean Qi is at least ninety years old, so how could he have such a young son?

  "Qi Run stays outside all year round and is responsible for the operation of supplies. He must have just come back today." Ji Ling said in his ear, "So it is normal that you have never seen him. I have only heard of this person. After all, he He is also somewhat famous for his puppetry skills, but he is unlucky when he meets Brother Chen today."

  Cheng Ci frowned dissatisfied.

  Just come back and find fault with them? This kid has a clubbing brain.

  Cheng Ci walked over with a straight face, "Why did you sneak attack on us?"

  Qi Run laughed coldly, "Do you need a reason to kill? You are unlucky, you deserve it."

  Ji Ling had a heart attack. He reached into his pocket and took out a dark porcelain bottle, "Brother Chen, let him go. I'm going to try my newly prepared mushroom juice on this guy today."

  Cheng Ci hugged Ji Ling and said, "Doctor Ji, calm down, calm down."

  Gu Xichen brought the bayonet a few centimeters closer, pressed it against Qi's moist skin, and said in a cold tone: "In addition, the reason why you died here today was just because you were unlucky."

  "If you dare to touch me, none of you will get out of the institute alive." Qi Run gritted his teeth and glared at Gu Xichen.

  As soon as he finished speaking, there was a stinging sensation as the blade pierced the skin, and blood beads slid along the blade and dripped to the ground.

  Qi Run screamed in pain, and his face immediately turned pale.

  Gu Xichen smiled and said, "Do you think I dare?"

  Qi Run didn't dare to move, looking sideways at Gu Xichen, cold sweat dripping down his forehead.

  He believed it, the madman in front of him really dared to kill him.

  Cheng Ci squatted on the ground, holding a plastic bag to pick up the affected but not damaged strawberries from the mud, while muttering: "It's such a pity for my strawberries."

  Qi Run stared at Cheng Ci's back with red eyes, "I'll pay you a basket full of broken strawberries! Let me go quickly. I can pretend that what happened today never happened."

  Cheng Ci stopped, turned to look at the young man, and suddenly squinted his eyes and smiled.

  "Why are you looking at me like that?"

  Qi Run shrank his neck, and the look in Cheng Ci's eyes felt inexplicably penetrating.

  "I said you are really a pampered young master, right?" Cheng Ci stood up and grabbed two strawberries that were flattened and stained with dirt. He opened Qi Run's mouth with one hand and stuffed them in with the other hand. "You know you are the only ones like this." Isn't it easy to grow so many strawberries in such a waste of space? Didn't your primary school teacher teach you to take good care of the fruits of the farmers' hard work?"

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

  Qi Run didn't seem to expect that Cheng Ci would dare to treat him like this. His eyes widened angrily, and he wanted to pounce on him, but was suppressed by Gu Xichen, so he could only kick him with his feet in a funny way.