81 - 85

Chapter 81

  Hearing this, Cheng Ci's heart skipped a beat, and there was a dense throbbing pain in his chest.

  He is not unfamiliar with the term brain death, because his sister, who is one year older than him, suffered from

  He suddenly understood something, "Is this related to Xing Ye?"

  "Yes." Ji Ling nodded, "I was not with Brother Chen that time. I don't know the specific situation. I only know that Xing Ye seemed to have done something to bite Brother Chen back, and then disappeared mysteriously. Later, I I heard that he seemed to have gone abroad, and I don't know when he came back."

  Cheng Ci lowered his head, his eyes burning with rage. Isn't this the real-life version of the farmer and the snake.

  Ji Ling looked at him with raised eyebrows and teased: "Why, are you feeling distressed now?"

  Cheng Ci lowered his head in silence, "Then what do you think, Master?"

  Ji Ling patted the head of a certain down-and-out puppy comfortingly, "Brother Chen can't touch him yet, but he has his own plans. You just need to remember to stay away from that guy, he is a very dangerous person. "

  Cheng Ci tilted his head in confusion.

  Ji Ling pursed his lips and said, "He is sick."

  Cheng Ci nodded. Ji Ling had just told him that he was born with albinism.

  "That's not what I'm talking about." Ji Ling pointed to his head seriously, "I mean, he is mentally ill."

  Cheng Ci choked violently.

  He recalled Xing Ye's every move on the aircraft, and his palms felt numb.

  "cough."

  There was a sudden voice behind him, and Cheng Ci turned around and was startled.

  Pei Xun was leaning against the bathroom door, his wet hair hanging down, and a dry towel casually placed on his head. He didn't know how long he had been listening there, but at this moment he finally couldn't help but remind him aloud.

  It's no wonder that Cheng Ci was so fascinated that he didn't even know when the sound of water in the bathroom stopped.

  Cheng Ci immediately turned his back, "Pei, Officer Pei, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I'll leave right away."

  "No need." Pei Xun gave him a cold look, walked over, reached for the hair dryer placed next to Ji Ling, and returned to the bathroom.

  Ji Ling rubbed Cheng Ci's head in a funny way, "That's all I can tell you. Come to me again if you need anything. I can't help you with Xing Ye's matter, but if you need help with anything else, I I can give you some ideas."

  "other?"

  Cheng Ci raised his head in confusion.

  Ji Ling blinked, leaned into his ear and whispered: "For example..."

  After hearing this, Cheng Ci stood up in confusion, his ears turned red and he said, "Um, I don't need that for now!"

  After saying that, he almost wrapped up his clothes and ran away.

  Pei Xun walked out and looked at the direction Cheng Ci left with a strange expression, "What did you say to him?"

  "nothing."