198 - 200

Chapter 198

  Z covered his face with his hands and stretched out his hand weakly to hold the window door.

  There was a buzzing in his ears, and he couldn't hear any sound for a moment, as if all the parts and systems had collapsed.

  There was a loud "bang bang bang" outside the door, and a cool breeze blew through the window. Z woke up for a moment, took a deep breath, turned around, held up the wall, and walked over to open the door.

  "What are you doing? You haven't opened it for a long time—"

  Ji Yu frowned, but after squeezing in and catching a glimpse of Z's face, his voice stopped abruptly.

  "What's wrong with you?"

  He stared nervously and cautiously at Z's obviously pale expression.

  Z didn't answer him, turned around and walked into the house, "What's the matter?"

  Ji Yu chased after him with some worry, "Hey, are you really okay? Why do you look so ugly?"

  "It's okay." Z shook his head, "I have a little cold."

  "Are you kidding me? Do you look like you have a cold?"

  Ji Yu's voice was full of anger. He was not blind, so how could he still see the obvious tired look on his face?

  "Ji Yu." Z turned around and suddenly asked something that confused Ji Yu. "Do you like the waxing moon?"

  "Is now the time to talk about this?"

  Ji Yu was almost furious.

  "Answer me." Z's face sank, and the stubbornness in his eyes made Ji Yu speechless for a moment.

  He scratched his hair and said angrily: "I like her. How can I not like her? The first day you met me? I almost wrote the words "I like her" on my forehead. "

  Z numbly withdrew his gaze and nodded lightly: "That's good."

  "Why do you ask?"

  "Although Yue Ying never said it, I can tell that she likes you." Z patted Ji Yu's shoulder lightly, "Human emotions are the most beautiful things in the world, and they are what I have always longed for. But I found that no matter how hard I tried, there seemed to be no way..."

"Z, you..."

  "Ji Yu, I wish you happiness." Z turned around and put his hand on Ji Yu's shoulder, "But the premise is that you must treat Yue Ying well, so that I can trust her to you."

  "Nonsense." Ji Yu rolled his eyes, "I will risk my life to protect her, and you don't have to say it."

  "That's good." Z nodded thoughtfully.

  "Z, did you have a dispute with the dean when you went to his office today?" Ji Yu saw through it at a glance, and Z couldn't help but turn his head.

  "No." Z replied with a straight face.

  "Bullshit, besides the dean, who else could make you look like this? Also, the dean and the others took people to the experimental base. You shouldn't know about this, right?"

  Z was suddenly startled and turned his head blankly, "What do they want to do?"

  "The dean said that he would personally activate 019's powers, but it doesn't seem like a good thing." Ji Yu sighed, "Although I don't really agree with you being emotional towards a zombie, you have the right to know about this matter. , I have no right to hide it from you."