167

Chapter 167

  "Huo Yan, open this door."

  Gu Xichen knocked on the door in front of him, which was made of precision titanium alloy.

  Little Stutter nervously grasped the corner of his clothes, "Sister, will you be in there?"

  Cheng Ci stroked his hair soothingly, "Don't worry, we will definitely help you find Sister Qiyue."

  Little Stutter nodded heavily, raised the corner of his mouth and smiled.

  Cheng Ci put his hand back to his lips and coughed twice more intermittently.

  Gu Xichen turned around when he heard the sound, his eyes falling on Cheng Ci's face, "What's wrong?"

  Ji Ling supported Cheng Ci and said worriedly: "Brother Chen, Angel seems to have a fever."

  Gu Xichen paused and put his hand to Cheng Ci's forehead.

  "I'm fine..."

  Cheng Ci couldn't hide away even if he wanted to. He looked up at Gu Xichen helplessly, watching the man in front of him take off his coat and put it on his shoulders with a dark face.

  "Master." Cheng Ci coquettishly whispered, "Brother Chen, I'm really fine. I just caught a little cold due to the wind."

Gu Xichen stared at Cheng Ci with calm eyes for a few seconds, "If you feel uncomfortable in any way, tell me as soon as possible."

  Cheng Ci nodded sharply.

  Ji Ling watched from the side and clenched his teeth, "Now is really the season of love, tsk, it's so sour."

  Huo Yan hummed without raising his head: "They are oversecreting dopamine."

  Gu Xichen's fist fell on Huo Yan's head, "Why haven't you untied it yet?"

  Huo Yan pursed his lips in extreme grievance, "The security level of this door is simply not at the same level as the previous ones. I'm trying to hack into the program to destroy it... Hey, I found it."

  Huo Yan's nimble fingers were jumping on the keyboard, as if they were connected into a spark.

  Little Stutter squatted nearby and looked dumbfounded.

  After hearing this, everyone looked at the computer screen. The code that popped up quickly occupied the entire screen, and the monitor on the door also lit up.

  Huo Yan was a little excited: "Succeeded..."

  But before he was happy for a few seconds, a series of red lights suddenly appeared on the computer screen. Huo Yan's expression changed drastically and he started typing on the keyboard again. But not long after, his computer screen went black with a "swish" sound.

  Huo Yan took a breath.

  Cheng Ci: "Yanyan, what's going on?"

  Huo Yan clenched his fists and his eyes were red. "It has a very powerful virus installed in the program. It will rebound as soon as it receives an attack. It hacked my computer and I can't continue."

  Everyone's heart felt cold.

  Ji Ling stood in front of the door and touched his chin, "This door is quite particular."

  He said and put his hand on the display screen of the door.

  Suddenly, the sound of "嗗嗗-" electricity filled the entire room, and everyone felt a buzzing sound coming from their ears.