131 - 135

Chapter 131

  The man with glasses took off his coat as he walked and put on the white coat hanging on his elbow.

  Ji Ling moved his neck and glanced at the tag on his chest. On it was the word Qin Cong printed in black font, and his position was assistant.

  Ji Ling turned around and smiled: "A nickname, Assistant Tan. Don't you think he is particularly cute?"

  Qin Cong lowered his head and glanced at the tag on his chest, recalling Cheng Ci's messy face, smiled twice, and deliberately skipped the topic, "Doctor Ji, please come this way."

  That face looks like a car accident scene, cute?

  It's really hard to tell.

  Ji Ling shrugged, ignoring Qin Cong's subtle expression, and followed him into the heavily guarded bedroom.

  "Assistant Qin, how many years have you worked at the ah institute? Are you well treated?"

  "Why, Doctor Ji wants to poach me?" Qin Cong held up his glasses and smiled, "I'm worth a lot."

  "Oh?" Ji Ling raised his eyebrows and said, "That's a shame, I have no money."

  "If it's Dr. Ji, I can give you a 50% discount." Tan Cong glanced at Ji Ling and said half-jokingly.

  Ji Ling: "Oh? What do you say?"

  Qin Cong raised his lips: "Because Dr. Ji is a very interesting person."

  Ji Ling paused slightly and narrowed his eyes to meet Qin Cong's gaze.

  Pei Xun suddenly spoke from behind and glanced at Tan Cong coldly, "Assistant Tan is so laid-back. It seems that your doctor is in good condition?"

  Qin Cong shrugged and didn't reply. He just stepped forward and opened the third-floor door with a work card.

  Pei Xun roughly counted along the way. In addition to the guards at the door and corridor, there were 5 encrypted agency doors. Two required work badges. The other three were pupil locks, fingerprint locks and face locks. .

  As soon as Ji Ling entered, Qin Cong suddenly stepped over and blocked Pei Xun at the door, "Sorry, for the sake of Dr. Yao's safety, our dean said that only Dr. Ji is allowed in."

  Pei Xun's face was slightly cold, "Then how can I ensure that my people are safe here with you?"

  Qin Cong smiled slightly: "Officer Pei, I know that your duty is to protect Dr. Ji's safety, but please rest assured that our current situation will not provoke a fight between Shanshui City and District A, and not to mention that your hands are not wearing your connector? If something happens to Dr. Ji, you should know the news as soon as possible, right?"

Pei Xun glanced at the bracelets on his wrist and Ji Ling's wrist, but his face was not loose at all. He just stood at the door and watched Qin Cong and the other party in a stalemate.

  Qin Cong shrugged helplessly and turned to look at Ji Ling, "Doctor Ji, what do you think?"

  Ji Ling coughed lightly and said, "Officer Pei, please wait for me outside now."

  Pei Xun's eyes moved, and his cold eyes glanced at Ji Ling, and finally fell on Tan Cong's face.

  Ji Ling shivered inexplicably. He felt that Pei Xun seemed angry and had murderous intentions towards this person named Tan Cong.

  "Let's go."

  Qin Cong didn't care, and made an elegant gesture of invitation to Ji Ling, and then pushed open the second iron door.