112

Chapter 112

Xiong Zhou: "...Fuck you."

  Cheng Ci laughed so hard that he couldn't stand up straight: "What, you have fallen in love with her?"

  "I'm just asking casually!" Xiong Zhou shook his sleeves angrily and walked away, "Forget it if you don't tell me."

  "Really, why are you so angry? If you beg me a few more times, I might tell you."

  Cheng Ci stared at Little Stutter's back for a few seconds, nodded approvingly, took off his ragged clothes, and washed his face. Now Little Stutter was indeed pretty and pretty, which made people look very happy. Comfortable. Xiong Zhou's vision is not bad, but it's a pity.

  "It's a pity that people don't like you."

  Cheng Ci squinted his eyes, crossed his hands behind his neck, and yawned lazily, "Well, speaking of it, I'm quite sorry for my treasure. He died before he left the battlefield, which makes the hero burst into tears. ah."

  Gu Xichen glanced at him in confusion. He still didn't know the allusion to Cheng Ci's original plan to go to the secret passage to find out.

  Cheng Ci smiled and waved his hand, "Nothing, hahaha——"

  I didn't see a penny of the treasure, but I saw a lot of wild beasts. If Gu Xichen found out, he would definitely be laughed at for a while.

  Grass!

  ...

  "Commander Huo, what are you going to do next?"

  "I have reached cooperation with Area A, and they will send people over to respond."

  Huo Nian and Su Junyu looked at each other and smiled faintly.

  Su Junyu nodded, "I just received a reply. They have located our location. The aircraft will arrive at Luo Ancient City in about three days."

  Cheng Ci was a little curious. The weapons depot had been blown up, so what conditions had Huo Nian reached in private with the person in charge of Area A?

  "Oh, here we are."

  Cheng Ci thought about it and arrived at the paper man shop before he knew it.

  Everyone stared at the yellow paper floating all over the floor at the door and the white strips of paper fishing in front of the shop. The two indestructible paper dolls at the door fell into silence for an instant.

  Jiang Ran: "Xiao, Xiao Cheng, are you just...living in this place during this time?"

  Cheng Ci nodded: "Yes."

  Xiong Zhou: "You guy, when did you become so brave?"

  Little Stutterer tilted his head in confusion.

  Cheng Ci burst into tears and smiled, "Have you collectively been infected by the stuttering?"

  Jiang Ran: "...I just feel like my forehead is cold."

  Xiong Zhou: "Actually, I have a secret that I have buried in my heart for a long time, that is, I have been afraid of ghosts since I was a child."

Everyone stared at his tall body, with arms thicker than human thighs, and fell into deep thought.

  "This shop is run by Xiao Zhiba and his brothers. It's not as scary as you think. In fact, it's quite fun to watch Xiao Zhiba make paper figurines."