126 - 128

Chapter 126

  Cheng Ci's entire face turned red. This must be the most devious zombie he had ever encountered.

  He drew back his anger and kicked Gu Xichen's private parts, "Don't try to trick me to avoid the problem. You don't have any privacy in front of me now, do you understand?"

  Gu Xichen grabbed Cheng Ci's ankle and lifted it gently, smiling, "Baby, you can't kick here."

  Cheng Ci snorted coldly.

  Gu Xichen shrugged and said helplessly: "So what do you want to know?"

  "The people chasing you are probably the superpowers from the AH Research Institute. What happened between you and the AH Research Institute? What on earth are you... planning?"

  Gu Xichen thought for a moment and said calmly: "What's the grudge? Does it count if they killed my parents?"

  He spoke lightly, without sadness or pain, and even had a smile on his face, as if he was recounting a life experience that was not his own.

  But Cheng Ci felt his heart bleed.

  He believed that Gu Xichen must not have been like this from the beginning, and that he must have experienced something that made him what he is now.

And judging from his hatred of human beings, those humans should be the ones who caused Gu Xichen's family to be destroyed and what made him what he is now.

  Moreover, Cheng Ci always felt that the matter should be more than that simple, and that Gu Xichen must have more painful past events that he had not told him.

  Gu Xichen gently touched Cheng Ci's cheek, "As for what I'm doing now, I don't think you want to know."

  Cheng Ci covered Gu Xichen's lips and said nervously: "Okay, okay, I won't ask anymore, and you don't say anything anymore. In short, no matter what you do, I will always stand by your side."

  Gu Xichen just smiled, stretched out his tongue and licked Cheng Ci's palm.

  Cheng Ci withdrew his hand as if he had been electrocuted. He also realized that what he said was a bit disgusting, and touched his head awkwardly, "How is the injury on your back?"

  "It's been healed a long time ago." Gu Xichen took Cheng Ci's hand and touched his Adam's apple. The wound that had just been scratched by the sharp blade had slowly healed. "As long as the injury is not at the fatal point, I will be free." You will get better, don't worry."

  Cheng Ci was not happy at all. He just used his cool fingertips to play with Gu Xichen's sexy Adam's apple, and then lowered his eyes, "But it will be very painful."

  Gu Xichen was stunned for a moment.

  Cheng Ci's fingers were cold, but he felt a warm current flowing down his fingertips into Gu Xichen's body.

  He had lived for so many years, and Cheng Ci seemed to be the first time a human being asked him if he felt pain except that person.

  To be honest, of course it hurts. Ordinary zombies don't feel pain, and they don't have the ability to regenerate limbs. But Gu Xichen is different. His body has been modified. Although his pain nerves are relatively dull, he knows it hurts.

  It's just that he doesn't care whether it hurts or not, because he has become accustomed to it over the years. He is not grateful that he has this ability, because this ability once brought him a dark hell.

  "Why don't you speak? Does it hurt?"

  Seeing that Gu Xichen was lost in thought, Cheng Ci sat up nervously.