170

Chapter 170

  Cheng Ci poked his head out, his eyes widened, and he was horrified to find that the person who had just spoken was actually Qin Cong.

  He came in a suit of armor, covered in blood, and his cold eyes made people feel numb.

  The people who had just joined the war retreated to the door out of breath, and began to feel uneasy. They were not sure whether anyone among their group had been infected, so that whoever they looked at now was a time bomb.

  "Assistant Qin..."

  "Why are you panicking?" Qin Cong sneered, "You have already squeezed the gun in your hand, and you have forgotten all the things you have been training in the dog's belly?"

  "yes......"

  After a few scoldings from Qin Cong, everyone became one again.

  Feeling the strong gaze coming towards him, Cheng Ci immediately retracted his head.

  Qin Cong's appearance almost broke Gu Xichen's original plan. Cheng Ci grabbed Gu Xichen's arm anxiously, and all he could think about was: It's over, it's over, he's still here.

  Gu Xichen pondered for a moment, then reached out and opened the gate on the machine next to him. Cheng Ci stared at his action and was puzzled.

  This instrument was connected to the giant water column and seemed to be the source of the strange liquid inside. As soon as Gu Xichen opened the gate, the liquid in the water column began to rise continuously and would soon break through the top.

  If this overflows, the entire house will be flooded in a short time.

  Gu Xichen licked his dry lips and said softly: "Xiao Ci, come here."

  "Oh." Cheng Ci obediently moved in front of Gu Xichen. He looked up and was surprised to find that Gu Xichen's face had returned to its original appearance.

  Gu Xichen raised his eyes and said calmly: "Hold me tight."

  Cheng Ci was still silent on this face, staring at it for a long time. Gu Xichen repeated it again before his ears turned red with excitement, "Ah! This... Master, is it inappropriate to do this kind of thing in this situation?" Is it too suitable?"

  Gu Xichen stared at Cheng Ci intently, as if he was going to perform a Sichuan Opera face change for Cheng Ci in the next second.

  Cheng Ci immediately shut his mouth obediently, then reached out and wrapped his arms around Gu Xichen's neck, wrapping his hands and feet around him.

  "Hold it."

  Cheng Ci blinked.

  Gu Xichen stretched out an arm helplessly, "Ahem, that's right, hug him tightly."

  At this time, the soldiers at the door also began to surround him from both sides under Qin Cong's instructions.

  Cheng Ci felt that these people were treating him like a turtle.

  Gu Xichen held Cheng Ci's waist with his left hand. He moved his right hand and rubbed his phalanges. Suddenly his face turned cold. He stretched out his fist and punched the glass in front of him heavily.

  The shattering sound of "click" was like a small bomb, exploding in everyone's hearts.

  Smashed, smashed?

  Cheng Ci hugged Gu Xichen's neck in surprise.

  He was now filled with questions and confusion. He didn't understand why Gu Xichen smashed the vat. Could it be that Sima Guang was protecting him? But there is no one in this water column.