149

Cheng Ci's scalp almost exploded when he heard this.

  This is a typical, naked courtship behavior!

  No one knows better than him how strong Gu Xichen's sexual desire is. He is simply a beast that has no end once he gets started.

  Cheng Ci still feels numb when he thinks about those three days and nights last time.

  "Ahem, Master, we have a dinner tonight!"

  Cheng Ci winked crazily, the underlying meaning was: You old man, take it easy!

  Gu Xichen didn't seem to see the hint thrown by Cheng Ci, so he nuzzled Cheng Ci's cheek affectionately with the tip of his nose, "We still have two hours."

  Cheng Ci opened his eyes wide and wanted to continue struggling, but his lips were instantly blocked.

  Under the quiet night sky, the room was filled with ambiguous breathing sounds.

  Countless vines that quickly rose from the ground beside the bed grew densely in the room, and then formed a network, wrapping the entire bed airtight.

  This is simply a natural bedspread, blocking out all images from the outside world.

  ...

  At this moment, in the dark room, the picture on the monitor suddenly fell into darkness. The person sitting on the stool paused and tapped his index finger expressionlessly.

  ...

  Cheng Ci turned over and lay on Gu Xichen's chest with his eyes closed. The familiar smell filled his nose, which made him feel inexplicably at ease.

  "Little words."

  Gu Xichen touched Cheng Ci's head and said with deep eyes, "I'll ask Ji Ling to take you out of the city later, okay?"

  Cheng Ci opened his eyes suddenly, "What?"

  Gu Xichen rubbed Cheng Ci's ears, "What happens next will be very dangerous, and I don't want you to get involved."

  "It's very dangerous. You don't even have much confidence in the master, right?"

  Cheng Ci clenched his fists, sat up from the bed, and looked at Gu Xichen expressionlessly.

  No wonder, he felt that Gu Xichen was inexplicably too enthusiastic tonight, and his enthusiasm was abnormal.

  Gu Xichen stared into Cheng Ci's eyes and fell silent.

  Cheng Ci stretched out his hand and scratched his hair, and laughed out loud, "Master, based on your understanding of me, do you think I will run away on my own?"

  Gu Xichen choked: "This is not an escape, it's just..."

  Cheng Ci took up what he said and said with a smile: "Are you just thinking about my safety? Or are you afraid that I will hold you back?"

  Gu Xichen stared at Cheng Ci intently, and finally chuckled, took his hand, put it on the corner of his mouth and kissed it, "I understand."

  Cheng Ci felt relieved and happily held Gu Xichen's face and kissed him, "If we have agreed to face something together, we can't just keep talking. What's more, I have the ability to protect myself now, so you can do whatever you want with confidence." ."

  Gu Xichen smiled and said nothing.

  In fact, of course, he was worried about more than just these, and one of the most important reasons was that he was bound to see blood when he came to Shanshui City this time. Although Cheng Ci showed no concern on the surface, in front of him Gu Xichen still had some concerns about killing his own kind.