166

Chapter 166

  "Ah, sorry."

  Cheng Ci scratched his head in embarrassment and simply lay on the ground, "I can't do it anymore, I have no strength."

  Ji Ling crawled back and reached out to touch Cheng Ci's forehead, "Angel, do you have a fever?"

  Cheng Ci also touched his head and raised his head in confusion: "Ah, is there any? I don't seem to feel anything."

  Ji Ling frowned, "Take out your mushrooms and take a few bites."

  Cheng Ci sat cross-legged in the small space, covered his nose and shook his head, "This smell is so bad, I can't eat anything..."

  Ji Ling frowned and grabbed his hand, "Be obedient, we should be able to go out soon."

  Cheng Ci shook his head and sat up helplessly. After eating something on the spot, he felt that his body was much stronger.

  Little Stutter sat next to him worriedly and held up a flashlight, "Xiao Cheng, brother, are you okay?"

  Cheng Ci nodded. As soon as they got up, they felt the whole space suddenly shake twice.

  Ji Ling dragged Cheng Ci with his brows furrowed.

  "How is this going?"

  "It's probably the aftermath of the bomb outside." Ji Ling thought for a moment, "I wonder how Brother Chen and the others are doing over there."

  "Did the aftermath of the bomb...all come here?" Cheng Ci took a breath and raised his head in confusion.

  ——

  At the same time, in the spacious laboratory, people were lying scattered on the ground. The iron door was forcefully dismantled again and fell to the ground with a roar. The air was filled with choking dust.

  Huo Yan held his nose and took a step back while holding the computer, "It's so dirty."

  Gu Xichen took his collar and threw him onto the table, "Stop talking nonsense and get to work."

  Huo Yan snorted coldly and took out his computer obediently. The corner of this laboratory was connected to the last secret door, and whether it was made of tough materials or purely high-tech face recognition, it didn't seem like it could be used with violence. Disassembled look.

  Gu Xichen said "tsk", a little dissatisfied.

  Huo Yan was typing on the keyboard happily, "It can't be dismantled, you still have to rely on me."

  Gu Xichen circled around and slapped Huo Yan on the back of the head.

  Huo Yan covered his head and turned around, staring aggrievedly, his eyes almost filled with tears.

  Gu Xichen raised his lips without changing his expression: "And if you were of no use at all, do you think you could still be standing here alive now?"

  Huo Yan was so frightened by his strange and unpredictable eyes that he shrank his neck.

  Damn it.

  Pei Xun took off the new submachine gun hanging on the wall, held it in his hand and rubbed it.

  Gu Xichen glanced at it and smiled: "Want it? Take it."

  The corner of Huo Yan's mouth twitched and he whispered: "You think it's yours, you're really rude."

  Gu Xichen didn't seem to hear it, or didn't care about Huo Yan.