177 - 179

Chapter 177

  Qi Run: "He...what was he talking about just now?"

  Gu Xichen looked deeply at Cheng Ci, his expression extremely solemn. He seemed to have thought of something, and his vicious and vicious eyes fell on Dean Qi.

  Dean Qi slid his wheelchair to a stop in front of Cheng Ci. He stretched out his hand to support Cheng Ci's shoulders, forcing him to raise his head, and said in a gentle tone, "Good boy, you did a good job."

  Cheng Ci raised his tear-stained face and looked at the person in front of him with dull eyes.

  Dean Qi touched Cheng Ci's head comfortingly, waved his hand to Tan Cong behind him, and said with a smile: "Go, Xiao Qin, dig out the 019 crystal with my own hands."

  Cheng Ci stared at the lips that were opening and closing. There was obviously a smile on his lips, but what came out was an extremely cruel ice blade.

  He was in a daze, lowered his head stiffly, and stared at his face in the reflective blade.

  Who is he?

  Qi Run was completely out of the situation. He was so irritated that he grabbed Qin Cong's arm and said angrily: "Hey, Qin Cong, what is going on, please explain clearly?"

  "Step aside."

  Qin Cong swung Qi Run away and slashed at Gu Xichen with the double blades he pulled out from his waist.

  When Cheng Ci's face was full of pain, a low groan penetrated into his ears, causing him to turn around.

  Gu Xichen's distorted face tilted his head, and his blood-red eyes stared at him intently.

  Cheng Ci tasted too many complicated emotions from those eyes, which made him even more panicked.

  Gu Xichen's shoulders were held down by two leopard-shaped superpowers at the same time. Tan Cong's scimitar was inserted into his shoulders. He looked away, his eyelashes trembling slightly and his teeth clenched.

  Cheng Ci felt like his heart was being weighed down by an invisible boulder and he was suffocating.

  Especially when Qin Cong took a step back and pulled out the bloody scimitar, as well as a red spar that shone in the sun in his hand.

  It is obviously different from ordinary zombie crystals. It is completely cool and transparent, and seems to reflect shadows under natural light.

  He stepped forward and wanted to walk in the direction of Gu Xichen uncontrollably, but his shoulders were suppressed by a pair of broad palms.

  He turned back numbly.

  Qi Run stood behind him, pressing his shoulders extra hard. And those bright eyes flashed with unknown emotions, as if they wanted to see another person through Cheng Ci's eyes.

  Cheng Ci: "..."

  Tan Cong took a few steps back, sweat dripping down his forehead. He did not expect that at such a critical moment, Gu Xichen could burst out with such terrifying power, killing more than thirty of their elite superpowers.

  They suffered heavy losses in this battle.

  But what shocked him even more was...

  "Dean, his heart...is missing." Tan Cong looked at Dean Qi with a trembling voice.

  Dean Qi's smile couldn't help but stop, and his solemn gaze fell on Gu Xichen, "Where did you do your heart?"

  Gu Xichen vomited blood and showed a weird smile, "Want to know? Kneel down and beg me."