222 - 224

Chapter 222

  But wasn't that guy already confirmed to have died in the battle? And why did he suddenly appear in this place and create so many nefarious things to do evil in this shopping mall?

  No, that's not right.

  Qi Run smoothed over the timeline and guessed that Xing Ye probably fled to this place a year ago. This place was supposed to be inhabited by other people or zombies, but this guy occupied the magpie nest and transformed it into his own territory. .

  "Is the pleasantries over?"

  A cold light suddenly appeared in Cheng Ci's hand, he held the long whip and swung it in the air, making a crackling sound on the ground.

  "Why are you so rude every time? It's really rude." Xing Ye stood up from his chair, "After all, when you come to someone else's territory, you still need to have the sense of crisis, right?"

  "A sense of crisis?"

  Cheng Ci smiled, and then he suddenly pulled out the vine whip and grabbed Xing Ye's neck. He grabbed the slender neck and threw it to the ground, "I've disliked you for a long time!"

  Cheng Ci jumped up and rode on him, using his fingers to tighten the vine whip around his neck.

  The handsome and fair face was flushed, but he just curled up his lips and smiled, "Why, did you remember something? My temper has become so bad now... ahem..."

  Cheng Ci's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, and he increased the strength of his men, but Xing Ye raised his neck and let out a chuckle.

  A very fast black shadow passed behind him. Cheng Ci raised his eyes and quickly let go of Xing Ye, turning sideways on the spot.

  In just a moment, a huge depression appeared where he had just squatted.

  From the moment Cheng Ci entered the laboratory, he ignored the robot that was originally parked in the darkness and was pieced together from various discarded parts.

  Xing Ye was sitting on the shoulders of the robot at the moment, crossing his legs and raising his chin proudly, "I heard that a big event happened in the AH Research Institute recently. It is said that the research building was burned down. Dean Qi, who has a sharp mind, not only did not order the murder of the murderer, but instead allowed him to escape from Shanshui City."

  Cheng Ci looked as usual, "You are nesting in this place where birds don't lay eggs, so you are quite well informed."

  "After all, this is a major matter that everyone across the country should be concerned about." Xing Ye smiled and licked his red lips, "The building that took a hundred years of hard work and was almost expressed as a place of hope by everyone was just destroyed by a bomb. The fire burned it all, and I think the old woman was so angry that she would vomit blood."

  "If you were here?" Cheng Ci raised the corner of his mouth slightly, "I will throw you in and burn you until there is no residue left."

  "Dr. Z is so ruthless."

  Xing Ye lamented in a pretense of regret. The robot under him avoided the cane that Cheng Ci slashed through the air.

  Cheng Ci's movements were stagnant.

  After he woke up, he never told anyone about this matter. Except for Qi Run and the people in the institute, they knew what happened to Xing Ye...

  "Are you curious how I know and why I know your true identity?"

  Xing Ye swayed his legs leisurely, but at this moment, the food candle suddenly emerged from the ground and completely entangled the robot under his feet.