144

Cheng Ci broke his voice in anger and glared at him sideways: "Shut up!"

  Xing Ye shrugged and had no intention of saying anything more, but his eyes fell on Qin Cong with interest.

  The two big words "idiot" were obviously written in the strange pupils.

  Qin Cong had no intention of paying attention to him. He pinched the sharp claws on his hand, opened his fangs fiercely, and made an invitation gesture to Cheng Ci and Gu Xichen.

  Cheng Ci grabbed the food candle, and before he could throw out the thick wooden whip, Tan Cong suddenly took a step back.

  Cheng Ci blinked and looked at him with a puzzled expression as he bent down to answer the call.

  "What?"

  After hearing this, Qin Cong's face changed dramatically, and he glanced at Gu Xichen and Cheng Ci thoughtfully, "Since you two can't come up with the wanted order, Xing Ye can stay in our cell for the time being until Captain Su comes out from A If the district gets a wanted warrant, we will serve it with both hands."

  "Assistant Tan, aren't you talking too much?" Cheng Cile said, "You were the one who just kept saying that you were robbing people based on your ability."

  "Just now was just now, now is now." Qin Cong wiped his glasses with a handkerchief and put them on his eyes again, "For example, I didn't know just now that your good friend Dr. Ji would actually try to murder Dr. Yao. thought."

  Cheng Ci squeezed the food candle in his hand and his expression changed: "What did you say?"

  "We still need to ask you two to come back to the institute with us to discuss the specific matters." Qin Cong said with a smile, "But I just hope that before that, the two of you don't make any unnecessary moves, otherwise Dr. Ji will be detained in the institute I'm afraid I won't be so lucky with Instructor Pei."

  Cheng Ci raised his head and looked at Gu Xichen.

  Gu Xichen looked calm and lowered his eyes gently.

  Cheng Ci calmly stopped, "We will go back with you to understand the situation."

  "Thank you for your cooperation." Qin Cong turned around and waved, looking at Xing Ye: "Take the person away, remember to put two more locks on it, after all, this loach is not ordinary slippery."

  Xing Ye shrugged indifferently and allowed them to roughly fold his wrist, and then wrapped it several times with a chain thicker than a baby's arm.

  From the outside, it looks like a kitten is locked up in an iron chain used to lock up a tiger.

  The kitten Xingye licked his paw and handed it over arrogantly.

  Tan Cong looked at him with a smile, and asked someone to lock his feet.

  When Xing Ye was crushed away, he turned to Gu Xichen and said, "I believe Master, you will personally rescue me from it."

  Cheng Ci gritted his teeth: "Dream."

  Xing Ye was not annoyed and stared straight at Gu Xichen: "I will wait for you."

  Gu Xichen curled his lips and remained silent.

  After getting in the car, Xing Ye stumbled and fell on the seat. This move shocked the people who were guarding him.

  Qin Cong walked over and turned him over.

  The already pale man had his eyes tightly closed at the moment. If it weren't for his weak breathing, he would have looked like a corpse that had been dead for a long time.